First 12hours-Part 1

Never a dream

Kim Seokjin and your house.

 

Your POV

 

The next day, I woke up and realized oppa was beside me.  Of course, I saw oppa in his bed. Just that we have our own bed- super single size. I was staring at his sleeping face. It feels so peaceful, so heart-warming. It feels so ‘Home’.

 

I walked to oppa’s bed and sat on his bed. “Oppa. Wake up.” I shook him lightly. “Oh~ Let me sleep more~” Oppa groaned and turn and sleep on his side. “Oppa~~ Today is your first day of vacation~ Let’s go out~” I shook him lightly again. “Let me sleep for a while more, Princess-nim~~” He pulled his blanket over his head. “Fine.” I walked down to the bathroom and did my daily routine. After all those routine, I went to the fridge and grabbed a carton of milk. I went to the couch and sat down. I the television and start to browse among the channels. “Seems like there’s nothing good to watch.” I changed the channel again and again. I stopped changing the channel when I saw oppa on TV. He was performing to ‘Danger’. I heard that song before. It was really daebak! Total thumbs up! I was enjoying the performance. I have never seen oppa performing on TV before. This is my first time. Why so? Because every time when oppa have a performance, is either I’m working on that day, or I’m in library. I didn’t attend school. I quit school last year. Oppa knew it. I really hate that school that I attended. My classmates aren’t friendly to me. They always pick on me, make me embarrassed in front of everyone and stuffs. I don’t know what the reason behind it is. Maybe it was because of oppa. Among those classmates, 90% of them are a fan of BTS. 5% are fans of other group or band. The remaining 5% are non-kpoppers. So maybe they knew I’m oppa’s sister, they got jealous or something? Whatever it is, it’s the past. Oppa didn’t mind that I quit school. He knew how badly I was bullied so he didn’t force me to attend school. Thanks, oppa.

 

After BTS performed, I changed the channel. Coincidentally, I changed to a channel that is introducing food. Boy, I’m sure hungry. At this moment, oppa walked down the stairs and came over to sit on the couch together with me. “Oppa. Aren’t you going to wash up?” I drink the milk that I took out from the fridge earlier on. “You watched my performance? How was it?” Oppa asked as he laid his head on my shoulder.

 

“Excuse me. Not ‘your’ performance. It’s BTS’s performance, mind you.”

 

“It’s still ‘my’ performance.” Oppa insisted.

 

“Whatever. It was quite good though. Especially the dance part before HoSeok oppa rap.”

 

“Hey! I did well too, okay!”

 

“I know. I liked the performance.”

 

“Just ‘like’?” Oppa raised his eyebrows.

 

“Okay. ‘Love’. Satisfied?” I drink the milk again.

 

“Sound so unwillingly.” Oppa went to the bathroom after finishing his sentence.

My oppa is so demanding. I carried on with where I ended before I was interrupted by this ‘demanding’ oppa. Oppa came and sat beside me again with his toothbrush. “Oppa. Go brush your teeth in the bathroom. It’s gross.” He looked at me. “Gross? You said it as if you don’t brush your teeth.” “Ewww~~ Oppa! Don’t speak when you’re brushing your teeth! You’re literally spitting the foam on my face! Go to the bathroom and brush your teeth!” I wiped off the foam that was on my face. Oppa smiled. “Why should I? It’s so fun teasing you like that!” Oppa pinched my cheek. “Ouch!” I touch the cheek that oppa pinched. “Hurry and get your off this couch! Brush your teeth in the bathroom for Heaven’s sake! It’s freaking gross!” I pointed to the bathroom. Oppa laughed and went to the bathroom. While he was doing his daily routine, I went to the fridge and get a carton of milk for oppa. I brought it to the coffee table that is in front of the couch. After oppa finish washing up, he came back and sat next to me. I passed him the carton of milk that I’ve gotten earlier for him to him. He grabbed it and opens it.

 

“What should we do now?” he drinks from his carton of milk.

 

“I don’t know. Oppa.”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you cook kimchi stew for me? I missed your kimchi stew so much!” I asked.

 

“You missed me or the kimchi stew?” Oppa turned and looked at me.

 

“Sadly, the kimchi stew.” I confessed.

 

“Wow. What a ‘good’ sister I’ve got.” He drank from his carton of milk again.

 

“Oppa~ Just cook for me, will you? Mm?” I showed oppa my puppy eyes. He can never resist my cuteness.

 

“No.” He rejected me. But I can see that he’s struggling to say ‘yes’. It’s time to level up the cuteness. I wrapped his arm. “Oppa~~~~~ Please~~~~~~~”  “Okay, okay~ You sure know my weakness, huh?” I scoffed. “I’m your sister, mind you. Your 19years of sister.” He ruffled my hair. “Go get dressed! I’ll get my car.” He left the house after grabbing his car keys and a coat. I went upstairs and get myself dressed- decently.

 

I went down and I saw oppa there, sitting comfortably in the driver seat. I opened the door and sat down in the passenger seat. “Ready?” I fasten the seatbelt. “Let’s go!” I said excitedly.

 

We arrived at the supermarket. Oppa went to get a pushcart and I waited for him near the entrance. We entered the supermarket after oppa got a pushcart. “What do we need, oppa?” I looked around. Wow. It’s been a long time since I come here together with oppa. The feels… Oh my god~~

 

“We need 150grams of pork belly-“

 

“Do we have gukganjang (Korean soup soy sauce)?” I cut oppa off.

 

“We do. And we need onion. We ran out of it. Ah! We need 225grams of tofu too!”

 

“Anything else?” I wrote it down on the memo pad that I had with me. I always have a memo pad with me just in case. You never know when you need it.

 

“I think we should buy one doengjang (Korean bean paste). Just in case.”

 

“Okay! Noted! Let’s get started!” 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

*All images' credit to respected owners.

 

Hi subbers & readers!

Do feel free to 'Subscribe' so as to receive update notification!

Do 'Comment' so I know how's the story~

Do 'Upvote' if you want to! ^^