Second 12hours-Part 2

Never a dream

Your POV

 

I woke up and realized I’m no longer on Oppa’s bed. I was on my bed. I turned to see oppa’s bed, he’s not there. Where are you, oppa? At this moment, the aroma of fried chicken permeated the air. Wait. I walked down the stairs to find out what exactly is going on. “Oppa!” I called. No one replied. I thought oppa said he’ll never leave me without telling me? I walked to the dining table where the box of fried chicken was. A post-it note was stick on the top of the box of fried chicken.

 

YoonMin ah (My princess-nim) ~

I’m sorry that I didn’t wake you up >< I wanted to but I can’t bear to wake you up. You were sound asleep! Anyway, I’ve got something to settle so I left without telling you. No worries! I’ll definitely come back and eat this box of fried chicken with you! Don’t eat first! Wait for me! If you eat first, I will not come back! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

                                                                                                                From the most handsome oppa of yours ^^

This oppa is really dumb! He won’t even know if I did eat the fried chicken or not. Unless, he installed hidden cameras in this house, which is like so creepy and impossible. It’s not like I’m that hungry. Okay, I’m somewhat hungry now. Since I need to wait till oppa gets home, I went to the fridge and get a carton of milk and sat down on the couch. At this damn moment, the telephone rang. Come on. Who the call now when I haven’t ‘warm up’ the couch?

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I said after answering the phone call.

 

“Seokjin hyung! We’re done here! Anything else? I think we’re ready for the surprise. Do you think we can call YoonMin noona?” the person asked, thinking that I’m oppa.

 

“Who’s this?” I asked.

 

“Oh! Noo-Noona! Oh, nothing in particular! Is Seokjin hyung there? Tell him JungKook is calling, by the way.” So it is JungKook on the line.

 

“He’s currently not at home. He said he have- Wait. What surprise is that?” I asked when I realized JungKook just mentioned about some god-knows-what-surprise-is-that.

 

“Oh. Is that so? Then I’ll call his cellphone! Annyeong, noona!” He ended the call before I could ask further. This kid needs to have a lesson about manners. Did JungKook just say ‘surprise’? Is my birthday round the corner? Or was it Oppa’s birthday? Or perhaps any other member’s birthday? It’s nothing new that I know all of their birthday, especially when they always ask you whenever you see them. Trying to jog my memory, huh? I ran back to my shared room with Oppa to retrieve my cellphone. I unlocked it and open up the planner. The closest birthday date that is near today is none other than my birthday. Seriously!? It’s my birthday already!? Time flies. I turn on the television and lay on the couch. “There’s no good drama to watch nowadays. Not even reality show.” I looked at the clock, it’s already 9p.m. and oppa is still not back yet.

 

Soon later, I realized I’m already in my dreamland, again.

 

Seokjin’s POV

 

I unlocked the door after a long day at the company. I was greeted with YoonMin’s peaceful sleeping face. I placed my bag on the dining table and walked towards her. I realized the television was on. I off it and kept the remote controller back in the drawer. I sighed. I scooped her up in my arms and brought her back to her bed. “Mmm..” She starts to stir as soon as I lay her down on her bed. Sweet dreams, Princess-nim~  I went back to the living room. I grabbed my bag and sat on the couch. I open up my bag and fished out my phone. I pressed on the lock screen button, but it did not light up. “Gosh, my phone is out of battery.” I walked to the nearest socket that I can find and charge my phone. Once it was docked, it shows that I’ve got 10 missed calls and 12 new unread messages. I open up the call log, only to see that the missed calls are mostly from Jimin, JungKook and Taetae (Taehyung). I open up the messages.

 

 

 “Hyung! We’re almost done here! Anything else?”  From JungKook.

 

“Hyung! Can we order some pizza?” From Taehyung.

 

“Hyung! JungKook called your house number and YoonMin picked up! What’s worse is, he thought you were the one answering the phone and he accidentally spill out the surprise to YoonMin!” From Jimin.

 

I froze when I saw the message from Jimin. Oh no! She must’ve known about the surprise! I dialed Jimin’s number immediately, using my house telephone.

 

“Hyung!” I was greeted by the younger one.

 

“Yah!” I screamed by accident, forgetting that YoonMin is fast asleep. Luckily she sleeps like a log… “JungKook really told YoonMin about the surprise!?” I whispered after making a big mistake to scream at them. Babo.

 

“He only mentioned the word ‘surprise’. Lucky he’s smart enough to stop what he was doing.” The younger one replied.

 

“Hyung! I didn’t mean to spill out the surprise! I thought you were the one answering the phone!” JungKook yelled at the back.

 

“You should’ve asked where hyung went instead of calling his house number.” Jimin told JungKook.

 

“Hyung, maybe you can make a white lie. Just tell YoonMin that we’re preparing a surprise but it’s not for her.” Jimin suggested.

 

“Not bad. Okay then. Anything else you guys wanna ask or double check?” I asked, in case they forget and make another huge mistake.

 

“That’s should be it, hyung! Bye!” The younger one ended the call.

 

 

Hopefully YoonMin will buy my story…