Third 12hours-Part 1

Never a dream

 

 

 

 

Your POV

 

The irritating alarm clock has woken me up 4am early in the morning. Now, I’m here in the living room watching television. It’s really very bored. And I don’t know why that damn alarm rang early in the morning.  Like, hello! I need to work later, I need plenty of sleep! My beauty sleep…

 

I was flipping through the channels to see what I can watch early in the morning. But god damn it! There isn’t any! After a few channels, Music Bank was broadcasted. DongHae!

 

“Oh my god! He’s in my television! Like seriously!”

 

I melted both physically and mentally. I swear I could die any moment from now… Considering that I haven’t eaten my breakfast. Come to think of it, I haven’t had my breakfast. I looked at the clocked to check what time is it now. It’s already 6am. Yet I still don’t have the feel to sleep.

 

Damn… I’m so tired…

 

I watched the full performance before I went back to my bed and try to sleep. Now, I’m lying on my bed- trying to hypnotize myself to sleep.

 

“Argh! I still can’t go back to sleep!”

 

“Come on! Go back to sleep! You have work later!”

 

“Just go back to sleep!”

 

Not long after, I was already in my dreamland.

 

DongHae’s POV

The stylist was styling my hair for the performance later in the afternoon. Although it’s like 7am right now, but since I’m making a trip to the café later on for my favorite latte, and her too , the stylist think she should style my hair now in case I can’t make it back on time for the performance later in the afternoon.

 

I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by my new hairstyle…

 

I wonder if she would be able to recognize me despite the fact that my hairstyle is different now…

 

Your POV

I woke up again later at 8.30am. I turn on my side and saw oppa’s sleeping face. It’s beautiful yet peaceful. He’s smiling even in his dream…

 

He always calls me his princess. But, his sleeping face is the real princess’s sleeping face. Mine is just as average as an average girl. If only I was as attractive as oppa…

 

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the bathroom and of course, did my daily routine in there. I went upstairs to get my uniform for work and went to the bathroom to change into it. I always never fail to forget to bring my uniform for work to the bathroom. Normally, I would just scream for oppa. But, since I saw his princess sleeping face, I’ve decided to just go get it myself. Plus, I always get it on my own when oppa’s not around.

 

After changing, I walked to the kitchen to hunt for food. Or I should say energy? Since people always say “Breakfast is where your energy came from.” So, I went to the kitchen and hunt for my energy source. Sadly however luckily, I’ve found myself a carton of milk and a loaf of bread. I sliced the loaf of bread I’ve found and kept the rest back into the bag. I went to the living room and sat on the couch to dig in my breakfast.

 

Around 15minutes later, oppa came down and joined me on the couch- again, without brushing his teeth first.

“Oppa, how many times must I tell you to brush your teeth first? It’s ing gross for heaven’s sake…”

 

“So what? This is my apartment. I have any right to do anything I want.”

 

“Excuse me, it’s OUR apartment.” I emphasized on the ‘our’.

 

“But I paid for it. So it’s mine.”

 

“Sir, I did pay for the utility bills too, okay.”

 

“But, excuse me, I bought this apartment with my own earnings.”

 

“I paid the bills with my own earnings, too.”

 

“Okay, stop. This is not going to get us anywhere.”

 

“Yes. So just ing brush your teeth now. It’s so god damn disgusting.”  I retorted.

 

Oppa then went to the bathroom and did his daily routine. Just as I thought everything was going on smoothly, there goes my oppa…

 

“YoonMin ah~ Help me get my facial cleanser! I’ve just finished using mine!” Oppa screamed from the bathroom.

 

“Just come out and get it yourself! It’s just opposite the bathroom that you’re using!” I screamed back.

 

“Just help me get it, will you?”  Oppa literally begged me.

 

“No! I’m so ing lazy to move my out of this cozy couch! Just come out and get it yourself!” I yelled back.

 

“I should’ve got you that couch…” Oppa muttered under his breath but loud enough for me to hear it.

 

“I heard it! You agreed on getting this couch too, don’t you forget!” I reminded him. Yes. He got this couch for me as my 17th birthday gift. I remember we just got our new apartment and we were shopping for new furniture for our new apartment. We moved house since oppa can’t bear to see me staying in the house with memories of our dad and mum and get so sad because of it.

 

 Anyway, I remember I saw this couch that is in baby blue. It caught my eye when I first stepped into the furniture shop. Seldom designers use baby blue as the color of their design unless they’re designing for kids. I went over to try sit on it. To my surprise, it’s so comfortable because it looks very solid and hard from afar. I really fall in love with this couch.

 

“Is this couch really that comfortable?” Oppa asked me.

 

“Yeah. You should try it!” I pat on the space next to where I’m sitting.

 

“Oh. It’s really comfortable! No wonder you like it so much…” Oppa commented once he sat down on the couch.

 

“I don’t like it. I love it!” I exclaimed.

 

“You do? Why?”

 

“What do you mean ‘Why’?” I questioned oppa as I really don’t get why he is asking me this question. I mean, didn’t I tell him the reason already? “You were here ever since you stepped into this furniture store.”

 

I was here for that long?

 

“Oh. I think it’s quite cool that this couch is baby blue in color. It’s like designers usually don’t use baby blue unless they’re making for kids. But I think this couch is way too big for kids. And it’s my favorite color!”

 

“I see. Isn’t it weird?” Oppa asked.

 

“What? About what is weird?” Aren’t you the weird one, asking me such a weird question? 

 

“Our favorite color. You like baby blue and I like pink. Both are pastel colors.”

 

“Hello! I think you’re the weird one here. I’ve never know a guy that actually likes pink.”

 

“Hey. That’s swag, okay…”

 

“Why are you using Yoongi oppa’s word?” I laughed.

 

“Who says that’s his word? He’s not the creator of the word.”

 

“Whatever. Can we get this couch? It’s really very comfy…”

 

“Why should we? What if you got way too lazy because you got this couch?”

 

“I promise I won’t! I really like this couch a lot! Please~~”

 

“Okay, fine. Let’s choose other furniture too…”

 

Yes! I won!

 

“I bought it because you said you won’t get way too lazy just because I’ve gotten you that couch!” Oppa screamed from the bathroom, again.

 

“Okay. I did promise you that.” Damn. Why did I even promise him back then?

 

I went to the little cabinet right opposite the bathroom and took out oppa’s facial cleanser then pass it to this cumbersome oppa of mine. I went back to the couch and lay for a while more.

 

“I’m off to work!” I shouted as I grabbed my bag and my carton of milk and leave the house. “Alright! I’ll go to the café later! Be safe!” Oppa yelled back from our shared room.

 

I walked to the café slowly- enjoying the cold breeze blowing against my cheeks. Ten minutes later, I reached the café. “Good morning Mdm Jung and HyoMin!” I greeted the lady boss of the café and her pretty daughter. “Good morning! Unnie, my brother asked me about you.”  HyoMin told me once I placed my bag in my locker. “Your brother? Oh. HoSeok. Wait. What? Me? What about me?” I asked her as I don’t know since which century her brother HoSeok is concern about me. “Yeah. He said you’re gonna be a dancer at S.M Entertainment. Is that true?” Wow. News travel fast.

 

“Yeah. How did you know about this?”

 

“Seokjin oppa told my brother. And my brother told me. He wants me to ask you.”

 

“Okay…? And? I already filled up the recruit form. But wait. Why’s your brother so concern about me being a dancer?” Is HoSeok okay?

 

“Y-Yeah. He is doing fine. He’s just curious, that’s all.” HyoMin smiled. Something’s fishy here.

 

“Whatever it is. Let’s get started. The café is opening soon.”

 

DongHae’s POV

 

I drove to the café since it’s quite a distance from here to the café. Thoughts and possible reactions of her seeing me in my new hairstyle start to flood my mind. I can’t focus on the road! What is this feeling? Why do I have this excitement in me? Why do I feel nervous? Damn it!

 

I parked my car in front of the café and locked my car. There I go. Fighting!  I entered the café. The smell of the roasted coffee beans seems to be greeting me once I opened the door of the café.

 

“Welcome to MiSo café!”

 

. That’s her.

 

 

 

 

*BONUS*

-PREVIEW-

Damn! It’s him! 

 

This guy is really getting on my nerves!

 

“Just give her one. I’ll pay for it.” 

 

I really love my parents.

 

-END OF PREVIEW-

 

 

 

*All images' credit to respected owners