Babo Me.

Never a dream

Your POV


Oh my god. Why am i so dumb? I could've asked DongHae Yuri's number just now. But wait. What if I really get Yuri's number from DongHae? He will know that I met Yuri! But will that put Yuri's job at risk? Will she lose her job as a SMEntertainment dancer? Then I won't be able to get real time updates if so! Wait again. Why do I sound like I'm using Yuri? I'm not using her okay. She's my online friend. But now, she's my real life friend online friend. I'm not using her. I should've gotten her number from her yesterday.

After a long day at work, I walked to the bus stop. "Hey!" I turn around and see whether if that person is calling out for me. To my surprise, it's oppa! "Aren't you happy to see me?" Oppa asked me. "I'm more than happy, oppa! Do you know how much I've missed you!" I said as i run towards oppa and gave him a tight hug. "Y-Yah! You're crushing me!" "Mian!" I apologized as I pulled away. "Babo." Yes. I know I'm a babo. I thought.

 

"Oppa, why are you here?"

"To send my princess home, of course!"

"Really!? But don't you have schedule later?"

"No. We were given 48hours of vacation." Oppa explained. I pouted. "Wae? Seems like our princess don't like it." "Of course! It's only 48hours which is like 2 days! After 2days, I'll be alone again!" Yes. True enough I'm happy about that '48hours vacation'. But at the same time, I'm quite sad since oppa is going to be with me for only 2days. 2days! Not enough for me to rant. Not mentioning for him.

"Awww.. Don't be sad. You can always give me a call if you miss me."

"Yeah, says the one who replies coldly whenever I do that." I replied sarcastically. I didn't mean to, but I'm really pissed when oppa replies coldly. It feels like he never wants to talk to me. I understand that he's tired but phone calls and text messages are the only two ways we could communicate. And I really want to talk to oppa.

"Yah. You know that I'm always like that."

"Not until you got into the entertainment industry." I replied sarcastically, again.

 

"Okay. It's my fault. I'm sorry, okay?" Oppa apologized. He didn't need to. But somehow this apology sounds pissed yet sad and sorry. "It's okay. I'm used to it anyway. You're busy. I understand." I replied- trying to sound cool but not. "Come. Let's go home." Oppa offered his hand. And I held it. It feels so warm despite the fact that it's winter.

"Are you serious about that?"

"About what?"

"Joining SMEntertainment.."

"Oh that.. Of course!"

"But it's never your dream to be a dancer!"

"But it's my dream to get close to DongHae! In fact, it's the only way!"

"What do you mean by 'It's the only way'? You can always go to his concerts or fansign events!"

"But that's different oppa!"

"How is it different! You still get to see him in person, isn't it?"

"Of course it's different! It's just like it is different to see you during fansign events or concerts and seeing you as my oppa!" Oh gosh. Why did I even say that! I know that oppa is here with me now and he really hate the tired him talking to me because he knew he'll be way too cold if he's tired. But, how can i compare the him during fansign events and concerts- cheerful yet tired to the overprotective oppa who always cares for me, take care of me? What's wrong with me?

 

"Fine! I know I'm two different people in front of my fans and you, just you! But that's not what I can control! If I'm cold towards my fans, how would the company react? How would the members react? I know you'll definitely understand me if my attitude turns cold. You know that I'm tired when I replied coldly. That's why!"

"I'm sorry, oppa. I didn't mean it. I-I don't know what's wrong with me. All I know was you're here with me now and I shouldn't compare you when I know how you'll feel about it. Please don't be mad at me."

"I understand. Let's go." He smiled and we started to walk. "Oppa, aren't we waiting for the bus?" "Aren't you hungry?" Oppa asked, and that's when I realized my stomach is growling for food. "Yeah. I am. What should we have for dinner then?" "Wrong. Should be supper. It's already 10.15p.m." Oppa said and I checked the time on my watch. "Oh. Yes! Supper with oppa! It's been a long time since we had our last meal together, right?" "What last meal? You made it sound like I'm no longer here." "I'm just happy, that's all." I smiled. "What are we going to have for supper anyway?" "Food street?" I nodded excitedly. 

Oppa and I always eat together at the food street near our house- just a 15minutes walk will do. Of course, it's near my workplace. But, who the hell will walk home after a tiring day at work? Back to topic. We always go to the food street whenever our stomachs call for food. We don't have a mum to cook for us whenever we're hungry. So basically, we called for delivery for all our three meals back then. About 4 years back, this 'Food Street' used to be a 'Shopping Street' for teenagers and couples. There were sure lots of couples shop here back then. Of course, I did went there together with oppa. We always got mistaken as couple when we are actually brother and sister. There was once we went into this shop that sells couple stuffs(You know, those couple rings, couple tees and stuffs). The salesperson thought that we were couple. Being my oppa, he confessed that we're not couple, but siblings. End up we couldn't get any discounts. That's when we learnt to make 'a white lie' and say that we're couple whenever we shop there. About 2 years later, they rebuilt it into a 'Food Street' as they realized young couples would travel to DongDaeMun and shop instead of here. Ever since then, oppa and I always go to the 'Food Street'. This place was named as 'Food Street' because it's on a street. Like duh. That's why it is named 'Food Street'. 

 

But this place really have lots of memories. I just hope that it'll always be here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued.