Minutes to Second.

Never a dream

Your POV 

I wanted to contact Yuri. But i remebered i forgot to get her number. How dumb can i be... I thought. I went to the bathroom and prepare myself for work. While brushing my teeth, i checked my phone. Of course, not forgetting to 'stalk' DongHae. It's like my daily routine to check updates of him.  I followed all fan bases and even 'favourite' them so that i would receive notifications if they update. Of course, i followed DongHae on Twitter too. Not mentioning 'favourite'. 

 

"Oh! SuJu is going to perform today!?!?!?" my eyes shot open when i saw the tweet saying that they are performing today. I checked what time is it and went on to check my schedule. How great... They are performing at 7.30p.m. And I'm working full-shift today which is from 10a.m. to 10p.m.  I thought. Should i call the manager and lie to him i got something on that i can't make it to work today? Or should i pretend i'm sick and skip work for today?

 

"No!" says the heart.

"Just go! It won't hurt if you skip today!" says my mind.

"No! You need to earn money!" says the heart.

"Just go! Money is never enough!" says the mind.

 

And here i am. 

"Hi. I would like to have a cappuccino chiaro and a slice of Matcha cheesecake."

"Okay sure. Anything else?"

"That's all."

"Total will be 8,111 won. You're paying by?" 

"This." says the customer as he pass me his card. Yes. You are right. I didn't skip work. Again, i remember what happened where i lied when i was in high school. I got scolded by my oppa. I really can't lie, huh? 

The bell at the door dinged- indicating that there's customer. "Hello, Welcome to MiSo café! What would you like to have?" i said politely and bow slightly to the customer. 

"I would like a latté." says the customer.

This voice sure sound familiar.

"Sure. Do you want to have an art design on your latté?" I asked as i pass the customer the design catalogue. I looked up from the cash register to the customer. To my surprise, this guy. Not any guy but that guy that always never fail to make my heartrate beats faster than ever by minutes. No. Not minutes, is 'Seconds'. Yes. Him. Lee DongHae. Although he's wearing sunglasses, but i'll never forget his voice- that voice that makes my heart rate increase by milliseconds. But of course, i have to pretend i don't know him. I don't know why. I wanted to scream 'Lee DongHae' at the top of my lungs. However, i have a feeling that tells me he didn't want to be regconized by people- not mentioning fans. 

He pointed at the design he wants. From there, i can confirm he is the one. He is Lee DongHae. That's right. He pointed at the Iron Man design. 

"Okay. Anything else?" I said as i keyed the information into the system. He then shook his head saying that that's all he wants. "Takeaway?" I asked as i roughly guess he won't be so babo to have his latté here when he knew he could be spotted easily, right? He nodded to my question.

"Okay. Total will be 4,858 won. You're paying by?" 

He passed me his card. "Alright, sir. Please proceed to the 'Collection' counter on your right for your latté. Thank you and enjoy!" I said to him.

"Are you sure he's here?" "Yes! I saw him coming into this café!" 

What are this two people doing in here? Wait.. They know that DongHae is here!? I thought. I looked around to find DongHae but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly, i felt someone tugged my jeans. I looked at the source of the tugging. God damn it! Do you believe it!? Can you imagine it!? Your bias tugging your jeans!? Okay. Back to reality. He looked up at me with his sunglasses, putting his finger on his lips- telling me not to breathe a word about his existence here. 

"Hi. Do you.. By any chance, see a celebrity here?" asks one of them.

"O-Oh! Who is it? Who's the celebrity?" I asked- pretending i don't know who actually came in.

"Lee DongHae. From SuJu. Did you see him coming in here?" asks the other one. 

"O-Oh! No.. How is it possible for a celebrity to come to this café? None of the celebrities come here just to buy drinks. It's so far from their company." I told them.

"Yah! You said you saw him coming in!" One of them 'shout' at the other.

"I swear i saw him coming in here!" 

"Maybe you saw SOMEONE like him. Not him." I enphasized on the word 'Someone'- interupting their conversation.

The both of them stared at me. Hey. Chillax. I'm just speaking the truth. Somtimes i do make this kind of mistake too. 

"Ermmm.. I do make this kind of mistake too. I often thought i saw someone i know. But in the end, it turns out to be someone else." I explained.

"Perhaps you really saw SOMEONE like him." one of them said while following my way of saying just now.

"Really? My eyesights are failing, huh?" the other said while they exit the café.

Hey girl. You're still young for that, okay~ Mind you. I snapped out of that thought- remembering DongHae's still here. I turned to him, "They've left. You can come out now." "Thank you. Wait. So you know that I'm-" "Sadly, yes." I smiled. "Oh sure. Thanks again!" DongHae smiled. Oh damn you! Don't you ever smile in front of me! "Welcome! Oh! And here's your latté! Enjoy~" I smiled back. Can i kill you with my smile? If only i could.. 

 

DongHae's POV

Oh my god~ I swear i can die if her smile can actually shot laser out- which is like damn weird. This is the first time I'm feeling this. What kind of feeling is this? I've never been in a relationship. Am I normal? Why am I feeling this? Am I supposed to feel this? It feels like my stomach is turning into a jungle as long as I see her smile. Her smile sure is a killer, huh?   I shall kill her with my smile too. "Sure I'll enjoy this latté! Thank you,YoonMin! " I smiled back to her. There. I just killed you, right? She paused for a moment- still digesting the fact that I know her name, from her name tag of course. She's slow enough. "H-How d-did you k-" "Know your name? There's something called 'Name Tag' on your uniform for a purpose." I smirked before i take a sip of my latté. She oh-ed and stared at me for a moment. It seems like she's trying to hold back her laughter. When I got back my senses, something stung. My tongue! Ouch! "H-Hot!" So that's why she laughed. I totally screwed up my coolness. She passed me a small cup of cold water. I took it and gulped it within seconds. Damn. Totally screwed. "Are you okay?" she asked, holding back her laughter again at the same time. "Feeling better?" she asked again since I didn't answer to her question. "Y-Yea.. Thanks for the cold water." "Don't you know that the latté is newly made?" she asked as she looked into my eyes. Damn. Those brown eyes.If they shoot out lasers, I'm already dead now. "O-Oh... I've forgotten." i stuttered. Damn. Anytime but in front of her. 

"That's like so quick of you forgetting stuffs. Like almost instantly. Perhaps you have goldfish memory?"

"Goldfish memory?"

"Yeah. Goldfish only can remember things for like 7seconds and forget."

"Oh.. It's quite unusual for a girl like you to know so much about fishes."

"How is it unusual when it is like common knowledge?" she laughed. Oh damn. Don't let me die again.

"Oh."

We bid farewell and I left the café.

Why is all this happening? I never even felt this way in front of fans.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------