Date Me Under 9 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

The second half is tougher, you find.

None of the teams had a good opportunity to score another goal. Everyone's really going at it and you don't have the slightest chance to come near the ball, much less the ball coming near to you.

“3 minutes left!” BamBam announces when he casually runs past his phone. 

Jinyoung is currently dribbling the ball and is situated near your goal post. Jackson is doing his best trying to cover both opponents, though he doesn't have to for long when Jaebum sidelines Jinyoung and slides across the ground, kicking the ball away from him, and towards the right side of the field where nobody is standing near. 

Well, except for you.

“Get the ball!!!” everyone says, seeing as you're the closest and you see that everyone from your team is looking at you, but also charging to claim it. “Get the ball!!!”

You kick into speed for the ball and claim it for yourself, quickly checking the distance between you and the goal keeper. You realise that there's an opening and a thought occurs to you:

Should you try for a goal?

“I'm open, I'm open, I'm open!” Jackson annoyingly repeats, zipping up to your right side, outrunning his two chasers. "Hey, I'm open!"

“Quickly! Pass the ball to me!” Jaebum says, running back and forth from the team opponent from your left side, but you really think you're good enough to shoot from here! 

 

Pass the ball to Jaebum!

Pass the ball to Jackson!

Shoot like it’s your last!