Date Me Under 4 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

Right away you pick up the ball, stepping into the clearing just as one of the boys is about to approach it. 

"Woah, didn't see you there!" 'Jackson', you recognise, opens his arms. "Pass the ball!"

You do as you're told, watching him as he makes it to the side, ready to hurl the ball in again. Then, he still notices you standing there. "Want to play the next game? It'll even out, since we only have three people on our team." 

"Wait wait wait," a blonde one comes over as well, looking at you. Your heart skips a beat at his intense gaze, and seeing closer that you find him rather handsome as well. "Are you any good? Because I don't like to lose."

He shoos him away like a fly. "Don't worry about Jaebum hyung, he's the worst player of us all." 

"Hey, I heard that!"

"Yah," one of them places a stern hand on his hip. "How about you guys stop flirting with her and get on with the game?"

Jaebum rolls his eyes and heads back into the field. "Shut up, Jinyoung."

This Jinyoung guy merely scoffs.

Jackson lifts the ball behind his head, turning to you quickly, "Just think about it, alright?" he turns back to the players. "Next point wins the game!" Jaebum is running frantically back and forth, obviously at a disadvantage with three opponents trying to intercept him. Jackson throws the ball, which of course lands on one of the opponents. They make a couple of passes here and there before ultimately breaking through the defenses of the handsome red headed goalkeeper, who throws himself at the ball a second too late. The opposing team cheer in triumph, huddling together and whooping like they've just won the world cup. "You totally could have blocked that, Mark!"

Mark, who's crouching, just shrugs, staring at the other team rather intensely. 

"Oh jeez look at them," Jaebum says, observing the feminine looking guy taking off his shirt, still celebrating their victory. "Stupid lucky shot."

"Ugh," Jackson snaps his heads to you. "Anyway, whaddya say? We really could use another player!" 

"You might as well. Probably gonna lose again anyway," Jaebum says, reaching for his bottle on the ground. Hey that's offensive... 

Nonetheless, he and Jackson look at you expectantly, even though you're just some creepy girl who happened to spy on their soccer match. The goalkeeper, Mark, you find, is staring at you too.

 

Alright, I'll give it a shot

I'm not really good

I'll pass