Date Me Under 18 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

It's about a few minutes later when everyone starts settling down and the guys are either mucking around or laying on the grass, with Mark and Jackson preoccupied with talking to Jinyoung as they sit in a circle.

Jaebum's nowhere to be seen, which is totally great because you don't think there's anyone faster than you to have made it into Jaebum's hit list. 

You sigh. Camp really big time. 

Not only that, Jackson seemed a little angry when Jaebum had berated you during the game, so you're kind of disappointed that you don't at least get some consolation from him, or at least, anyone from your team. Well, at least this experience will remind yourself that relying on too much Korean dramas is a huge no-no when it comes to real life situations. 

In any event, you find that there's no reason left for you to stay, so you stand and start leaving the field. 

Ah well. You had fun anyway.

Kind of. 

You make it to the bottom of the hill when you hear someone call out.

You turn around.

It's Jackson, standing on top. He catches up to you until he's within distance. "Hey! You're not staying?"

"Yeah."

"Aw, but we were having such a good time!" you stare. "Okay, maybe not a 'good time', but you know, it was fun!"

"Yeah, right," you cross your arms. "Well, Jaebum doesn't think so."

He waves it off casually. "Him? He's always like this, but he'll get over it no problem," he laughs, patting your shoulder. "Don't be so hard on yourself! He just takes a little while to warm up."

Jackson looks at you carefully. "Tell you what. It's going to be a new day tomorrow, and if you want, you can hang again! And then you'll see that I'm telling the truth."

You shake your head dubiously, "I don't know."

"Aw, come on~ you know you want to," he says playfully. "Just give us a chance."

 

Accept

Reject

Why do you want me to go so badly?