Date Me Under 17 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

"I can't believe you missed!!!" Jackson says out of the blue, breaking the few minutes of silence between the four of you. Jaebum is lying on the grass with his hands behind his head, snapback placed on top of his face. "You could have made that shot so easily!"

"Ah, Jaebum tried his best..." Mark says, trying to appease Jackson's anger. 

"At least we didn't lose?" you say.

"We didn't lose, but we would have won! And it's all because of this guy!" he points at Jaebum shamelessly. "Oh my God Mark, hold me, I think I'm having a ."

Mark laughs. "You're not having a ." 

"Just hold me!!!!" he falls back onto Mark anyway, who sighs but nonetheless brings him away to the others who are talking amongst themselves now, all sitting in the same circle on the grass. "I demand an over time. Last point wins!" you hear Jackson say from afar. 

"It's a tie man, just accept it."

"And I'm soo tired!" they say.

By this time it's just you and Jaebum now, but he doesn't seem to mind or care about your presence (does he even know that you're still here?). You don't know what to say; you sit there with your head resting in your hands, crossing your legs. 

"You know, I think you did good..." you start to say, remembering the utter dismay he had when he first found out that the game had ended in a tie. 

"Are you condescending me?" Jaebum says, voice dripping with arrogance. "I know I'm good, you don't need to tell me that." 

You give him a funny look. 

"But now that I think about it, Jackson's the striker in our team," he states. "We probably would have won if you passed the ball to him."  

Is this guy serious?!

Great, he's that kind of person, and there you were, looking like a fool trying to console him. There's no use in arguing with the likes of him, but you really want to give him a piece of your mind...!

 

Hold your anger in

Smack his face!