Date Me Under 6 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

"Actually, I think I'm going to pass..." you say, trying to let them down as gently as possible. After all, you only came to see the attraction, not to actually play soccer. 

"Oh, are you sure?" Jackson tilts his head, looking a little disappointed. "It'll be fun!"

"Soccer's not my thing..." you scratch your head. 

"Oh... alright then."

"Well, since she's not going to play, we'll just get on with it then," Jaebum says, arms crossed. 

"Right," the guys begin another match. A few minutes in you start feeling a little awkward about your presence, so you eventually leave the field and see your parents sitting in the trunk, looking at the stars. When they see you return only shortly, they look confused. 

"That was quick," your dad says. 

"I'm a quick walker," you say, fetching your phone again, much to your dad's dismay. 

Over the week, you've seen the boys from time to time but it was no more than a casual hello and goodbye. The whole week camp has been dull and dreary, but you've never been gladder to see your home, your friends and more importantly, your posters of Ji Chang Wook. 

"'Camping is going to change the way you look at life. Or maybe, people will~'" you say in a mock tone one day, reading a magazine.

Yeah, my foot! 

 

Bad ending.