Date Me Under 10 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

You eventually conclude that the place isn't much, so you might as well listen to what your dad is hyping about. Luckily it's not far from here, so you walk uphill until you see the hall, heading inside where you smell much of the food aromas which you see from the kitchen through the adjacent room. In front of you, you see a plethora of tables on either sides, with chairs that are all facing the stage and podium in front. There are some group pictures framed on the side of the stage, which you discover are each year's different group of boy scouts, with the same old dude standing on the side, just older as you scan further down.

Then you squint, looking at a certain little boy in the year 1994. Is that... your dad?!

HAHA, this is interesting!

"You know, this man founded this place," you jump a mile, discovering an older man standing next to you. "Good guy, but he passed away last year... that's me, you know."

You follow the direction of his finger, which is pointed at a 2002 photo. 

"I'm here with my wife. I met her here..." he continues.

"Okay, uh, Junmyeon," you mumble, corresponding to the names at the bottom. "You sound just like someone I know..."

So many old people, you think, as you step outside again, passing another couple of old people sidestepping you. Well, seeing your dad as a kid is probably the only interesting thing you're going to be seeing all week. You sigh. 

You're just about to return when you hear the distant voices of people - young people - you think, shouting and occasionally laughing around the back. Drawn to the attention you hug close to the side wall of the building and eventually make it to the back, where a vast number of teenagers are playing soccer in the clearing, lit up by the lights from the hall. 

"Pass the ball, Jackson! Oh my God what was that?" 

"It was a good pass, okay?"

Wow, you think, just able to make out all of the players on the field. They're hot! 

Maybe even better than Ji Chang Wook hot!

Soccer just got a lot more captivating to watch. You think that's all you can do anyway, since it's rather unnerving to approach seven hot, sweaty boys playing an intense game of soccer. 

Suddenly, the ball rolls to the shadows where you are standing. Should you pick it up? 

 

Pick it up

Don't pick it up