Date Me Under 14 Stars

Date Me Under The Stars

Just so he could stop repeating the phrase, you pass the ball to Jackson, but you realise it's a mistake when one of his chasers pick up his speed in time to parry the ball. It lands towards another opponent, and suddenly the tables are turned and they are heading towards your goal. 

"You should have passed the ball to me!" Jaebum admonishes.

"Hey, I told her I was open," Jackson grits, possibly seeing the guilty look on your face.

He merely grunts. "Use everything you've got!" 

You watch as the ball get passed on between all the opponents across the field, with all of you trying to keep up to their speed. Jaebum desperately tries to attempt to intercept the ball, but the passes are done so often that it increasingly becomes difficult to place pressure on them.

Jackson tries to cover Jinyoung, though he suddenly sprints forward to Jackson's knowledge a second later, but it's enough for the ball to get passed onto him and for Mark to get into position. Right away he throws his arm back against Jackson as he kicks the ball, and it just slips through Mark's hands... and makes a clean shot through the goal. 

The bell rings from BamBam's phone just in time.

"Wooooo!!!!" Jinyoung cartwheels into the embraces of his team players, and they cheer and jump in their little circle like no tomorrow. Watching them cheer like that you can't help feel a little disheartened over your loss, and as you look up, you catch Jaebum glaring at you, like he's definitely blaming you for your team's loss.

Guess you better prepare your funeral now...

 

To be continued...