Chapter 7

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Hi there, hottie." Eun Mi heard his voice whisper into her ear and she quickly spun around to face him.

"Excuse me- What did you just call me?" her cheeks flushed. She must have heard wrong. They walked towards their first class which happened to be math. Heaven.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm adding deafness to my list of your bad qualities. I said snotty, obviously."

He mentally slapped himself. How could he have let that slip out of his mouth? Hottie? Seriously?

Eun rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Right. It's flattering how you use your spare time thinking about me."

"Don't get ahead of yourself, weirdo."

"What did you say? Sorry, I don't speak loser." she threw him a wide smile.

Sehun scoffed. "That's odd since I thought it was your native language."

"That one was good. Using my own insults against me. Mmm. Very original."

Somehow they had gone back to bickering. It was easier than to act like they were supposed to like each others now that they had kissed. Accidentally. Yeah.

"Eun! Wait up!" Dong Chul called behind them.

Oh please not now...

"Who's that?" Sehun asked while staring at the approaching guy. He was attractive for a human and Sehun suddenly felt defensive. What was up with him? The full moon must still have been affecting his mind.

Dong Chul messed with Eun's hair playfully. "Look at you. Where have you been?" he asked with a smirk and only then his eyes seemed to move to Sehun who was standing in a cocky position, his brows raised which made him look even more arrogant.

"Eun", Dong Chul started with a funny expression which she couldn't quite figure out. "Who is this?"

Eun felt her cheeks flush again.

"Umm... This is Sehun. He's kind of new here. Haven't you heard the rumors about the new transfer student?" she asked with an innocent smile.

She heard Sehun snort and could almost feel him roll his eyes. Dong Chul seemed pleased hearing Eun insult him.

"Are you Himchan?" Sehun suddenly asked and his eyes shot daggers towards him.

Dong Chul eyed him oddly. "I have no idea what you're talking about, but no, I'm not Himchan. My name is Dong Chul, for the record."

Sehun felt relieved. So he didn't have to worry about him so much. He didn't smell like a wolf either. Better to be sure.

"Okay guys, it was really nice bonding with you but I'm just going to-" Eun started but quickly got interrupted.

"Why are you hanging out with him, again?" Dong Chul asked Eun with a strange look.

Eun couldn't help but feel slightly offended. So should she keep being alone then? It's not like Dong Chul was around her at school that often, he had his own company, shouldn't Eun get to pick hers?

"I'm with him because-"

"Because we have a special relationship, my friend, that's why." Sehun smirked while closing his arm around Eun's shoulders making her go stiff. What was he doing?  She quickly shook him off.

"Oh yeah?" Dong Chul cocked a brow. "That's funny. I've known her all my life and I'd know whether she'd be having a relationship or not."

Sehun pouted playfully. "No need to get jealous."

Dong Chul let out a mocking laugh. "Of you?"

Eun had never seen him act like this and it was odd behaviour coming from him. He was always pretty calm, sure he had his playful side but he was never necessarily mean. If she didn't know better she would've said Dong Chul was jealous.

"Guys, can we just-" she started but Sehun was quick to interrupt her.

Sehun chuckled. "Did she tell you how she was all over me couple days ago? That kiss was hot."

Eun's jaw dropped open and Dong Chul clenched his hands into fists. Sehun just smirked. How dare he tell him about the kiss?!

"We did not kiss!" Eun felt the need to protest. Besides, it was not like she did all the work. Sehun had been pretty into it himself. She could barely make her words audible over all the testosterone hanging in the air.

"Watch your mouth." Dong Chul growled to Sehun.

Oh for God's sake.

"Who are you to tell me what to do, pretty boy?" they had moved alarmingly close to each others and that's when she stepped between them.

"Alright that's enough, stop it, both of you!" Eun snapped making them quiet but they still glared at each others.

"Dong Chul." Eun eyed him warningly but the boy showed no reply. She moved her eyes to Sehun and touched his chest.

"Sehun. Stop."

She had him at the feeling of her fingers against his chest and he was suddenly very aware of her scent and her eyes that were locked with his.

"Sorry..." he mumbled and backed away with his gaze down, immediately feeling stupid. He must have looked like a scolded puppy.

What was she doing to him?

Sehun shot one last glare towards Dong Chul. This filthy little human prick...

Eun threw her hands up. "Thank you..." she sighed dramatically.

"See you later Eun." Dong Chul said and took off. Sehun and Eun entered the classroom and took their seats as the first period started.

"Hey." Eun whispered. "What was that about?"

Sehun shrugged. "Don't worry about it. It was nothing."

"Well it sure as hell seemed like something. I was surprised you didn't tear your shirt at the spot."

Sehun threw her one of his smirks and winked. "You sure would've liked that."

Eun rolled her eyes.

But that was enough discussion about the weird first meeting between Dong Chul and Sehun.

It went great.

They are propably super excited to meet each others again.

Maybe they could all even go for a nice picnic tomorrow!

...Not.

 

 


"No. Seriously, Baekhyun. That is not going to work."

Baekhyun was making 'flirty' faces at Eun while she covered her eyes in disgust. 

"If you want to be flirty I succest you change your strategy. You look like a creep who's about to kidnap me."

Somehow Sehun had got Eun to join the boys in their huge house (which she didn't get at all, seriously, what was she doing here?) and now she was left alone with Baekhyun who desperately needed her help learning how to flirt.

So she would have to be alone with this until the other five came from the grocery store.

Baekhyun threw his hands in the air and let out a cry. "Eun, please, help me!"

"What makes you think I'm so goot at that? Besides, why do you need me to help you anyways?"

Baekhyun eyed her. "Well something must have caught Sehun's attention, which I don't see."

Eun felt her eyes grow larger but she managed to return her normal expression.

"What do you mean?" she asked, ignoring Baekhyun's hidden insult.

He rolled his eyes. "Forget it and just help me."

Baekhyun couldn't let Eun know that her scent was all over Sehun all the time, especially a few nights back when the smell of cherry blossoms had been so strong it had to mean there had been some kind of an interaction between them.

He was sure it was Eun's scent since Baekhyun could also smell it on her. 

It wasn't only the scent. He had noticed some changes in Sehun's behaviour. He was always a pain in the , he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter