Chapter 10

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END

 

 

 

Sehun pushed his way trough the crowd, past the dancing people until he was face to face with Eun.

"Hi. You made it." was the first thing that escaped his mouth.

He wanted to slap himself. Really, Sehun? That's all you can think of? Not even a compliment? He wasn't sure why he even wanted to compliment her.

"I did." Eun hummed with a half-smile on her face. Say something nice, Sehun told himself in his mind.

"You look nice." the words stumbled out of his mouth. "I mean not nice. I mean there's nothing wrong with the way you look, it's just that- I think-"

Eun raised one of her defined brows and tried to hold back a smile. The way he rambled on was actually quite cute.

Not that she'd ever admit it out loud.

"What I'm trying to say is - You look beautiful." he finally managed to say with a shy smile and felt his cheeks flush. What the , Sehun?

Beautiful wasn't quite the right word to describe her, though. She looked hot. Stunning. She looked like a woman he would like to take home with him. And he meant that as a compliment...

"Thank you." Eun replied, her cheeks suddenly feeling warm. Was it just her or did the room feel hotter than it was before? "You clean up well yourself."

To that he chuckled to himself. He wasn't used to this friendly atmosphere between them but he had to admit it felt nice.

Sehun sniffed the air wanting to fill his lungs with her lovely scent and noticed something was wrong. Her scent - cherry blossoms - wasn't as strong as it used to be. It was like she was trying to cover it somehow. Then it clicked in his brains.

"Are you wearing perfume?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He didn't like it. She was covering her own scent. He needed to be able to smell it - to smell her.

Eun shot him a weird look. "Umm... Yes? Why is that a problem?"

"I like your natural scent better." he just blurted out without even thinking how weird that must've sounded. Before he had the time to explain himself, he got something in his noce.

A scent which wasn't as enjoyable.

Another werewolf. And not from his pack.

He felt a low sound vibrate trough his chest and realized he had growled but lucky for him, the music was too loud for anyone to hear.

Dong Chul appeared next to them with two cups of liquor - for himself and Eun.

Sehun shot him an arrogant look. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a grey plain t- shirt. "Nice outfit, Bong Cha." Sehun commented.

Eun gave him a wide eyed look while sighing in despair. At this point she couldn't even tell if he was ing with him or being serious.

"It's Dong Chul." he stated with a total plank face on.

Sehun held back a laugh. "Right."

"We're gonna go check this party out. See you around." Eun said, wanting desperately to get away before the two guys started a fight again. While she was walking away, she shot murderous glances at Sehun over her shoulder.

Sehun hated leaving her alone with Dong Chul but he had to check out the scent either way and needed someone to be there with Eun.

Although Dong Chul wouldn't be much of protection, obviously. Or so he thought.

As soon as they were out of sight, Jongin found his way to him.

"What's up? I heard your growl." he asked oh-so-casually.

Sehun didn't have to answer because soon enough Jongin caught the scent too.

His eyes started to glow. "A werewolf."

Sehun felt his lips start to curl up and made a motion with his head, telling Jongin to come outside with him. He wanted to check the situation out. If there really was another pack it would mean trouble for Suho and EXO K in general.

As soon as they closed the door after them he saw the guy from before. The one being all cocky and at school.

"No freaking way..." Sehun muttered.

"You again?" Jongin whined while rolling his eyes.

The guy - Himchan - threw them a flashing smile.

"Didn't see you guys there. You having fun?" he asked, playing all innocent, obviously knowing very well that they would be here.

"Quit the crap. What are you doing here? Are you in town alone? Where's your pack? I can smell if off you. You aren't a leader, so who is?" Sehun started bombing him with guestions.

Himchan shifted his weight from one leg to another, tilting his head.

"So many questions but fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter