Chapter 6

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                              

 

Eun walked home in silence, her head throbbing oddly. What the hell had just happened?

She had kissed Sehun. No, actually Sehun had kissed her. But she let him. And she had liked it. She had liked it a lot. What was wrong with her? She really needed to get her head sorted out and fast.

Eun sighed in frustration for the hundreth time and stepped on her front porch. 

Then the feeling hit her again. The same feeling that had scared her in the forest the other day.

The kind of feeling that someone was following her. 

Someone was standing right behind her.

Eun swallowed the lump in and in her mind count to three.

1... 2... 3!

She turned around in a flash, her hands clenched to fists but by the time she had turned around, there was no one standing in front of her. Just the empty yard. She shook her head and smiled by herself. She was getting paranoid. She looked at the sky and stiffened. There it was, a round bright full moon floating in the sky. 

The wolves were running around on their strongest tonight. As on cue she heard a deep, long howl echoing in the woods.

She fished the spare keys from under the door mat and hurried inside.

"Jesus Christ Eun! Where have you been?" Ki Moon appeared in front of her, with a coffee mug and a horrified look on his face.

Eun felt her cheeks flush just thinking about it.

"Umm, I was just running and lost track of time..." she muttered an explanation.

Ki Moon raised his brows in disbelief.

"Honey." he started. "You know how I feel about you going out alone like that - it's already dark in there! What if someone had done something to you?" he lectured her but his eyes showed that he was only worried.

Eun crossed her arms on her chest.

"Dad... I was in the woods anyways-"

"You were in the woods?!" he gasped.

Crap.

"Well, yeah I mean I-"

"You are not allowed to go there alone and unarmed,young lady. You know about the dangers and risks. You also propably happen to know that it's the full moon tonight?" he raised his brows, trying to look angry but failing. "Now go get dressed, I hope this will be the last time I have to remind you of this."Eun nodded quickly. "Yes it will I promise, love you dad, bye!" she exlaimed, giving him a kiss on the cheek and escaping upstairs to her room.

Phew. That was close.

After she had done her night routine, such as washed her face, teeth, taking a shower and eating, she collapsed in bed, dead tired. 

As she kept staring at the moon from her window, her mind drifted back to Sehun.

They had kissed.

She didn't even know Sehun, hell, she didn't even like him!

Oh My God. I kissed Sehun.

"YAAAAAAAH!!!" she shouted when she realized what had happened and maybe, if she had listened very closely, she might have heard a sound very similar echoing from the woods.

 


It's going to be okay. It's not gonna be awkward. Sehun won't even remember it, right? she thought as she was walking trough the corridor.

Okay, he would totally remember it and it would totally be awkward. Maybe if she'd just manage to avoid him for the day...

It turned out to be pretty easy since Sehun didn't come to school that day.

Was the kiss that bad? Did he not like it? Am I a bad kisser?? Wait- Stop thinking about it!!!

She drowned her head in her palms and let out a whine. She couldn't care less if Sehun didn't like it - Sehun wasn't that good of a kisser either.

There was a lot of tongue, a lot of touching and-

Okay he was a wonderful kisser. Let's just face the facts.

"Excuse me, are you Jung Eun Mi?" she heard a male voice say and she looked up from her hands.

In front of her stood a handsome, well built guy around her age, black hair, structured, sharp face, lovely eyes, sharp nose and a good dressing style.

"Umm, yeah. But I go with Eun." she said unsurely. "Do I know you...?"

The guy smiled and something about his smile sent shivers running down her spine. "No, I suppose you don't. My name is Kim Himchan - I'm new here." he offered his hand and Eun shook it.

Well, Himchan was obviously attractive. He sat down next to Eun. They were outside sitting on a bench since it was a break from school. This was Eun's personal place if she didn't want anyone to see her, since the bench was quite far away from the school yard.

"How did you find this place?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. Himchan crossed his arms as he sat down.

"I don't know. I was looking for a quiet place and saw you sitting here. Does it bother you if I join you?" he asked politely.

Eun shook her head although she was a bit bothered by it. She wasn't used to people wanting to be with her.

"Can I ask you something personal?" Himchan suddenly asked, turning to her.

Eun just stared at him oddly and he must've took that as a yes.

"What do you have to do with Sehun?" he dropped.

Eun's eyes grew larger and her cheeks flushed. Did someone already know about the kiss? Why would Sehun tell anyone? Or did someone see them?

"Sehun?" she repeated. "Nothing. He's a jerk."

Taking her by surprise, Himchan chuckled. "Well I can agree on that."

She eyed him a bit cautiously. For as far as she knew, everyone seemed to adore him. It was odd to hear someone dislike him.

Eun smirked. "I think we'll get along just great!" 

Himchan looked at her and smirked back. "Yeah." he said. "You have no idea."

 

 


School had just ended and as Eun walked down the stairs outside, she saw something she did absolutely not want to see.

Sehun. Leaning against a car full of guys. They were his friends. The guys living with him.

. What do I do? He didn't see me yet so I'll just sneak-

"Hey, isn't that the girl who fainted on our porch the other night?" she heard Chanyeol's voice.

Dear God in heaven, why me?!

She watched in horr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter