Chapter 17

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where the have you been?!" Dong Chul boomed at Eun Mi when she finally made it home, very surprised to see Dong Chul standing there in the middle of her room. "And why in god's name do you have a black eye?!"

"Woah, what's up with you?" she tried to brush everything that had happened off with joking and being her real self but she was still shaken up from the events of tonight and her mind was racing.

Minjung turned out to be a spy, trying to place herself in the middle of Baekhyun's life and that way, the other boys. But what for? What was so important about them? Eun Mi had a really bad feeling about all of this.

And the new pack, that went by the name B.A.P. They were very possibly going to make their move and attack. She had to find a way to tell her father about this without letting him know what she'd had to go trough to get that information, so he could alert his hunters and they would be able to prevent that from happening.

"Me? What is up with me? Eun, you're my best friend and I'd take a bullet for you but this has got to stop. Me and Jae Ho followed your tracks but by the time we got to the warehouse, no one was there. You better be glad we didn't tell your father. You can not just throw away whatever plan we have and decide to run off on your own and not tell anyone where you went. Do you even realize how dangerous that is? Do you realize how worried I've been?!" even though Dong Chul was seemingly pissed off, his voice was full of desperation and Eun Mi couldn't help but soften up and feel bad for him and that she'd caused him to worry like that.

"I'm sorry. You're my best friend too. Which is why I wouldn't purposely do anything that would cause my wonderful precense to be taken away from you." Eun winced a little when Dong Chul threw her an annoyed look. Too early for jokes I guess.

"So..." she continued with a sigh and a small smile. "I'm going to need you to not freak out on me when I tell you what I'm about to tell you."

Dong Chul's eyes enlargened and he groaned in frustration while clutching his head. "You already know I'm going to freak out."

"No, you're not. Sit down." Eun pushed him down to sit on her bed while she patiently stood in front of him.

"So, back when I lost you there in the woods, I was-"

"I'm going to freak."

"I was knocked unconscious by no one else but-"

"WHAT?! Okay, see? You're freaking me out."

"Dong Chul!"

"Fine, alright. Continue. But I still want you to know that I'll freak after you're done."

Eun Mi rolled her eyes at him. She had to find a way to tell him this before Ki Moon came home.

"As I was saying, Himchan knocked me out and basically kidnapped me and brought me to his hiding place. His and his pack."

Dong Chul's interest was picked when he heard this newfound information. "Go on."

Eun Mi snorted at him. So now he was calm.... "They call themselves B.A.P. And they are going to attack Sehun and his- my friends."

Eun softened when she'd said that. Yes. Friends. After spending these few months with the lot, she'd really grown to care for them. They were her friends.

"And I am not going to let that happen." she hissed as her eyes darkened.

Sehun's face passed behind her eyes.

She thought back to when he'd come to save her earlier. How he'd been furious at Himchan for what he'd done to her.

A soft smile creeped it's way on her lips as a weird, tingling sensation settled in the pit of her stomach.

Then she was hit back with the feeling of something that he was not telling her. There was a secret looming over him, something almost familiar.

Something that she felt like she was supposed to know.

She had to go see him. She had to talk to him.

"I have to go." she suddenly stated at Dong Chul.

"Are you kidding me right now? You're not going anywhere. I just got you back here and now you're running off again!" he exclaimed in eternal frustration.

"You have to stay here and tell all that to my dad. Maybe leave out the part where I was kidnapped, though. I have to go talk to someone. I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

Without giving Dong Chul a chance to respond, the girl was gone as he heard the sound of a door slamming shut.

-----

"Baekhyun. Downstairs. Now." Sehun stated the minute he entered the house, knowing very well that Baekhyun could hear him and also knowing that he man was upstairs, hence being able to sense his precense.

"Geez. What's up your ? I was just about to sleep." a sleepy Baekhyun emerged on top of the stairs.

Usually Sehun would have been quick to fire back with a snarky comment but he really felt bad for his friend. Sehun knew how much Baekhyun seemed to like Minjung and for him to be about to tell him that the girl he likes is playing for the wrong team... Baekhyun was going to be pretty upset about it.

"It's about Minjung..." Sehun carefully started as Baekhyun reached the spot he was standing in and slumped down onto the sofa.

Sehun watched as his face immediately lit up and a bright smile took over his face. "What about her? Is she here?" Baekhyun started to frantically look around and Sehun felt this weight settle in the pit of his stomach.

"No... She's not here. Listen, you're going to be pretty upset when I tell you what I'm about to tell you, but just try to listen to what I'm saying. Okay?"

Baekhyun gave him a wary look. He wasn't liking the sudden atmosphere that had taken over the room. He cleared his throat. "O-kay."

"So, earlier today, I was in the woods and I suddenly caught a sense of- umm- well, Eun Mi. And she was soon accompanied by none other than Himchan. A lot of went down and he basically kidnapped her and brought her into his hiding place, where I, of course, followed them and then comes the best part: I found him with his pack. They go by the name B.A.P and they seem to have it out against us for whatever reason."

Baekhyun's face went from horrified to disbelieving to what the hell and finally settled to uneasiness as he listened to Sehun's blabber.

"Where exactly does Minjung fit into all of this?" he asked, not sure if he even wanted to know the answer.

It was Sehun's turn to clear his throat. "She, umm... She's together with one of the members."

It took a while for Baekhyun's brain to register what his friend was telling him. "Wha- Together? What do you mean together?"

"Baekhyun... I think she's dating one of the wolves." Sehun's eyes were filled with sympathy as he watched realization dawn upon Baek's face.

He slumped even further into the couch. "So, all this time... She's been, what? Spying on me?"

Sehun nodded and took a seat next to him. "It appears so. I overheard them talking and they said stuff about EXO K and how Minjung was going to find out more about us and apparently she's going to come over tomorrow and that way lead B.A.P to us."

Baekhyun buried his face in his palms and groaned. "Oh my God. I'm so stupid. To think that I could ever possibly form a relationship with a human? Of course it was too good to be true."

Sehun looked down on his feet when his thoughts wandered to Eun. Yeah. I guess so.

"This is all my fault." Baekhyun realized as quilt took over him. "I've been unkowingly feeding her information about us, leading her to us. I twisted the information a little, of course, but- Oh no. I told her where we live!"

"No, Baekhyun, you can not blame this on yourself. You couldn't have known what sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter