Chapter 14

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjung entered the old greying warehouse which was isolated in the yard of a factory. The building itself was grey and the color was drained off of the walls, with the paint peeling off unevenly. Minjung wasn't faced with the few gunshot holes that pierced the wall as well. She'd become used to the outlook by now.

As soon as she walked into the middle of the room, she was noticed by five pairs of curious, yet alluring eyes.

"Look who it is", Daehyun's lips formed in a devilish smile. "Jongup, she's here."

At the sound of his name, Minjung's eyes immediately sparked up as she spun on her heels when she heard slow, steady footsteps echo from behind her.

She squaled quietly, in expectation and ran into Jongup's arms. Minjung gave Jongup no time to speak as she pressed her lips against his, causing a surprised sigh escape his mouth. Jongup felt slightly awkward with his pack members watching but couldn't help it when he felt Minjung bite at his bottom lip and a low growl left his mouth.

"Missed me that much?" Jongup teased with a smirk when he finally pulled free.

Himchan scoffed from where he was sitting. "Next time you want to do that, make sure it's not in front of all of our faces."

Yongguk let out a short, unamused snicker. "Himchan. They are in love."

"Love? Love my . They've been together for three months. I'd hardly call that love." Himchan rolled his eyes.

Minjung looked at her feet in embarrassment. Among the guys she'd always felt indimitated by Himchan and Yongguk. Partly because they were the oldest but also because they held the most power and indimitation. You could physically feel that radiating off of them.

"Jealous much?" Youngjae retorted and just as Jongup was about to let out something sarcastic, Himchan cut him off. "I have bad news."

All eyes turned to him and without further presentation, he cut straight to business. "Eun Mi, the hunter girl found out about me."

Silence followed after that and looking at Yongguk, it seemed like the vein on his forehead was about to pop off. "What do you mean found out about you?"

"I mean," Himchan sighed in frustration. "She knows I'm a werewolf."

Youngjae's jaw flew open. "How could you let her find out?"

"It's not that I just let her find out, she saw me and Jongup in the woods the other day and the cut my leg so she noticed the injury next day at school. I think that gave me away."

"How could you be so careless?" Yongguk groaned. "So she knows about her little friend too?"

"Sehun? No. That's the ironic part. She has no idea." Himchan grinned.

Junhong made a humming sound. "Interesting."

"Now she's going to find us all with her hunter people!" Daehyun cried.

"Not if we find her first", Jongup cut in. "Himchan said she doesn't know about Sehun. So, what if we make her know? And you said they're getting close, so let's wait until after they're the closest, then we make her become aware. It'll destroy her. And she will destroy him."

"How can you be so sure about that?" Daehyun protested.

"I'm not. But if she doesn't, her father surely will. They are both still grieving over the loss of her mother, so I doubt he'll live much longer after that."

"And if Sehun dies, the whole pack dies..." Yongguk smiled in realization. "And she will be at her weakest. And then we'll kill her."

"I don't think that's-"

Yongguk raised his hand in the air and shut them all up with that, before Junhong even had the time to join the conversation.

"Minjung. I take it you came here with something?"

She nodded and let her hand fall free from Jongup's grasp. She stepped forward so that she was facing the five of them that were sitting in the old black sofa.

The warehouse didn't really have much stuff in it. Just the worn out sofa that looked ages old and a TV that probably wasn't even working. These guys tended to spend most of their time in their wolf form, so much decoration wasn't really needed.

"I've been meeting with him like you told me to and after a few dates, I finally got something out of the guy", Minjung began. "So, from what I gathered, he lives with his pack as expected and they live separated in a big house in the woods. And there's six of them."

"Wait, how do you know he's not lying to you?" Junhong wondered.

Minjung threw him a smug grin. "I have my ways. He's head over heels for me. Besides, it's not like he knows who I am."

"Yeah? B.A.P's secret spy?" Himchan rolled his eyes at her for the second time.

"I don't know how much I like the idea of another man spending time with my girl", Jongup interrupted, deciding to cut Himchan off.

"You know I only have eyes for one man." Minjung winked at him. "Besides, it's only to benefit you guys. Once I get just a little more precise info about their whereabouts, it's over for them."

Yongguk's lips curled up to a devilish smile. "It's over for EXO K."

Daehyun sneered. "And it's all thanks to Byun Baekhyun." 

Himchan's eyes darkened. "It's time."

---

Eun Mi let her eyes flutter open, slowly, like waking up from a trance. She yawned widely and lifted her chin up to see Sehun sleeping peacefully next to her, with his arm slung over her body, his hand on top of her stomach. Eun Mi felt his left leg tangled with her own. She closed her eyes again as a smile crept up her lips and pressed her head back down on Sehun's stomach, ready to go back to sleep.

Not long after that, she felt her stomach sink as a dreadful feeling took over her.

Wait.

What.

The.

?!?!?!?

Suddenly she was wide awake and sitting up in a jolt. Her heart was racing miles, her eyes were wide open and her breaths were coming out irregularly. What in God's name happened last night...?

She squeezed her eyes shut and rewinded her brain back to yesterday. Dinner, Baekhyun being a pain in the as usual, Sehun's room, talking about the moon with him, falling asleep...

Oh. Oh.

She wanted to punch herself in the throat.

How could she have fallen asleep in Sehun's room of all places? And on top of him at that? The weirdest part was the fact that Sehun was openly cuddling her. She would've thought he would have gotten as far from her as possible.

As in, not even in the same room, much less touching her.

She would say that she hadn't liked the feeling of waking up next to him but she had always been a terrible liar.

Speaking of lying, where's my phone? Dad must be worried sick.

Eun saw it resting on the other side of Sehun which meant that to get it, she'd have to reach over him. Fantastic.

She glanced over at Sehun who thankfully was still sleeping. She braced herself for the task ahead and placed one hand on the right side of Sehun r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter