Chapter 1

The Hunter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Mi's eyes slowly fluttered open and the first thing she saw was her hunter outfit, left hanging on her chair. A black top, a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, black boots.

Her eyes moved to the clock on her wall.

8.45

Wait.

8.45

.

She stormed out of her bed and into the bathroom. Her school started at nine, could she still make it?

"Dad are you home?!" she screamed only to be answered with silence.

So she would have to walk.

Or in this case run.

She quickly brushed her teeth and hair, tapped on some powder and blush, threw on her school uniform and grapped her backbag.

She basically flew down the stairs and stormed out of the doors with an apple in .

Now she just had to run for her life and try not to choke on that.

 

 

"Eun Mi. Late, again." her teacher sighed in frustration as she entered the classroom, panting, hair all over her face.

"Sorry. Won't happen again." she mumbled as she moved to her seat. 

Her teacher gave her a disbelieving look as a sign that he had heard that one before.

She really needed to stop hunting on school nights.

It was a chilly tuesday morning. She hated everything about tuesday. She had to stay in school for nine hours because of her remedial teaching - she was failing math.

Surprise.

She hated everything about school alltogether. She hated the people in there, always giving her those mean glances and whispering things about her, thinking she wouldn't hear.

She did. She heard every single one of them.

"Isn't that the freak whose mother died?"
"I heard a wolf tore her to pieces."
"Poor girl."
"Does she go to therapy? She looks crazy."

She always tried to ignore them but at the end of the day, she was the one who sat alone at lunch. She didn't open herself up to people - the rare times she did they had just hurt her and tossed her aside like she was nothing. It was better to depend on yourself.

"Class, we have an announcement." Mr. Kim, her teacher, suddenly said making everyone go quiet. Eun stiffened in her seat at the back of the class. Hopefully nothing about her.

"We'll be adding a new student to your class. Mr. Oh Sehun, please come in."

Eun watched as a tall figure stepped in the classroom. He was pale, wearing their school uniform which included black pants, a dark blue jacket with a white shirt under and a black tie, his lips were full and almost heart shaped. He had green eyes. His hair was light and he had a firm, tall frame and judging from his body he had spent a good amount of time in the gym.

And he was looking straight into her eyes.

She flinched and immediatedly turned her gaze down on her desk and prayed that he hadn't caught her staring.

"Go on and take a seat." Mr. Kim ordered him with a smile and Sehun walked trough the classroom, avoiding the admiring gazes and squeals from the girls and sat at the back of the room, on a desk next to hers.

The lesson went on and she felt this weird tingle on her skin when she would glance up at him in secret.

He was attractive.

Very attractive.

And attractive guys didn't sit next to Eun.

 

As the teacher called Sehun in, he focused his eyes on the back of the classroom to avoid looking at people and he felt like his whole world stopped spinning. For him, it probably did. He locked eyes with a hazel haired girl. She was stunning. He couldn't move his eyes away from her. Her lips looked so pink and full, and her face was so beautiful and the way she smelled -  her scent was so strong it made his knees weak.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Sehun quickly tore his eyes away from the beautiful creature and sat down next to her. He sighed heavily and let his bag fall to the floor. Suho had got him everything he needed for school.

Speaking of the devil, Suho was the one who had made Sehun come here. Said he was too dumb and needed to get civilized. Bull. He was the only one in the pack who hadn't craduated yet. Why did werewolves even have to apply for some stupid human school? Sehun knew he wouldn't last a day even though Suho had been kind enough to let him jump straight to the last year.

He was only doing this because of the alpha's orders. It wasn't like he had a choice.

Sehun felt the girl's eyes on him and couldn't help but let a smirk appear on his face. Sehun slowly tilted his head to the side and secretly looked at her profile.

She was one of those girls who didn't recognize their own beauty. She had a pale skin and brown big, wide curious eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter