I'll Be Waiting

Drabbles

You are in my sight, the only one deep in my heart
You are in my sight, the one I miss so much
I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard
But I am here, I will be waiting for you
The one for me must be you
 

I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains
How long must I wait before you see me
Don’t you know my earnest heart
I can’t be seen, my words can’t be heard
But I am here, I will be waiting for you
The one for me must be you
 

I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains
The arms reached out for me and grabbed me silently
The heartwarming smile that looked at me
The love that even made tears beautiful
My heart still remains the same
The one for me must be you
I will be standing here
Even when time and tears flow
I will only be waiting for you
I smile even if it hurts, tears flow even if I smile
I am at the place where your memory remains
 

I'll Be Waiting - Seohyun (Fashion King OST)


How do they expect me to sing that. Why me? The memories are too fresh I can't even read the lyrics without crying. By this time I should have forgotten him. But I can't forget his word. Even if his face was gentle and compassionate his words felt like a dragger going through my heart.

"I'm sorry Hyun, I don't like you the way you do."

What? My heart was crushed. I couldn't think strait. Tears were flowing. Doubts came.

"So all this time, you were acting? All the gifts you made for me was for the sake of the show? Have you never see me as a woman you can love that your little sister you need to protect?"

"No! I agree I did the cheesiest thing for the show. But also because I care about you and I really didn't want to upset you. And I'm sorry, but you know that I have someone else in my heart."

Oh I know he has. But I though he had forgetten her. With all his gifts, I came to believe that he had forgotten her and came to love me. I guess I was wrong. He's a better actor that I though. 

The choice is now mine either I really wait for him or not. I haven't choose yet. But for now, let's say I am.

 

 

A/N: Fashion King was a 2012 drama series. So it was actually around a year after Yongseo left WGM. Sorry if Yonghwa appears "mean" in that. I actually always thought that Yong really fell in love with her while Seo didn't or hide it really well. Even if she opened up I still feel that  cold figure coming through her. (Well more than Yong) But maybe it was just me or just her personnality; being shy and modest. (Yeah, a Pride and prejudice quote :p) So I though what if it was not what I thought, that Yong didn't fell in love and was just acting. It can't be all fake, but not all real. Song Jae Rim once said:  "It’s a program (WGM) that’s not quite real, not quite fake, that’s on the edge of fantasy" when Seoeun was caught up in dating rumors while being a onscreen couple with him. It makes me reflect upon the why I watch the show and why I stan some couple or not. As for Yongseo, why this couple is memorable, why does it seem "realer" than some other. Maybe both of them were acting, if yes it's their best role ever. Maybe one of them was, but I don't want to think about it: it makes me rather sad for the other. Maybe both of them actually fell in love: that's the sole existence of the ship. Who knows the thruth appart the concern parties?

Well thanks to have read my super long A/N. See you next time! :)
And OMG! I got 30 subbies!  thanks to you all!! :D