Those "I Love You"s

Drabbles

I love you. she wispered. She wasn't sure he heard it until he replied. I love you too. 

Just like that, in the heat of a intimate moment; she finally said it. The though was wandering in her mind for a while now. The talk with her unnie when she annonced it to her made her reflect on her own feelings.

"You're officially together, so you're in love with him?"

"I guess so.. I mean, I feel really good when he's with me, I love spending time with him but the thing is that I'm going into that relationship blinded. I don't know how it should be. I don't want to rush things but at the same time I feel like I can't help it. I don't know what to do."

***

Did she really meant what she said? she asked herself afterward. She thinks so but love is so complicated to understand that she's not sure about everything. He's her first boyfriend, she's 20, with a life plan where love isn't supposed in come. But that was before him. Before he came into her heart. 


She learned about his past relationships. She's not his first kiss. He is hers. She's not his first girlfriend. He is her first boyfreind. She's more confuse about the fact that his ex is still someone near him. She doesn't know her personnally but she have some common friend and from what she heard, she seems so different than her. 

She's confused. She can't really resent him because of his past right? That would be rather unfair cause he has a past and she doesn't. But she can't help it. She herself think she's plain, up thight and brainy while her seems cheerful, more laid back and funny. A lot like him. She wasn't worried, but it still irk her. A whole bunch of new feelings she didn't know how to deal with. She usually try to ignore them but they sometimes come back and some doubts start to kick in.


She decided to go study abroad for 5 year. That was in her plan before she met him but he turned everything upside down and she was more hesitant than ever. However he said that he would support her whaerver her choice is and it wasn't his call to decide for her. 

Around her, most say that it a special occasion and he shouldn't be a reason to stay: social media are there for a reason like than and he would still wait for her retrun.

She decided to play with fate. If they were really destined to be together he'll still be there for her even after all that time



She arrived at the Incheon International airport it's been a year. She easily spotted her familly but the face she wanted to see the most wasn't there. They actually tried to keep in touch in the first month but as months had gone by the messages had been rarer until none. 

She was a little disapointed but she asked him not to wait for her and try to go on. But deep inside she still hoped he was still waiting for her and was hurt by the fact that he didn't coma to the airport. 

She embrased her familly before excusing herself to go to the bathroom. When she went out she coudn't find her family. She look everywhere until she heard a familiar voice. 

Hyun...

She turned to face him

Yong...

Without a word, he avanced toward her until he emrace her and put a delicate kiss on her lips.

Finally... You're back.

He smiled and she smiled back.