Chapter 8

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

The class ended earlier.

"the 10 of you help me out here" The coach called them .

"hey,sorry,the coach just suddenly called us...." Tao looked at me with worry. They got called and maybe they cant come home with me.

"no its fine go now.I can handle going home." I smiled at him to reassure him.Though im a little sad.

Tao went and followed the others..

.........

The walk home felt like hours when theyre not here with me . 

Though I felt kinda scared.....It feels like theres someone following me.The weird feeling wont go away. And this time I turned around to search if theres someone.And luckily theres none.whew.Living with ten guys with supernatural powers,you get to imagine things .

I just faced a long road and checked one more time to make sure.

I kept on walking forward and faster.

The feeling wont go away.

And for the second time I turned around again "Whos there???" I asked......

no reply.

Im getting scared now...

Then suddenly,a hand covered my mouth.I tried to get away,flailing my arms and hitting that person who is now suffocating me. Im starting to tear up,but my only thought is how to get away from this.

Still nothing happened.with all of my hitting and  kicking.

Its starting to get blurry with the tears that are starting to form and the big hands suffocating me.

Before it all turned black,The last thing I heard is..."She's the one we need" and everything went black.

-------------------------

Tao's POV

I got a feeling that something bad is gonna happen,and whenever I got a feeling,Im always right.

Kyungsoo hyung noticed my aura and gave me a look of worry.

"Is ever

Please log in to read the full chapter