Chapter 18

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"so? Hows your date with Kris?" O.O

"w-what date? We just went out...thats all..." I looked down from embarassment. Wait.thats right. They are all behind this. How could I forget. 

"She's getting red." I glared back at Suho for mentioning that. No im not! How cna he say that.

"Yah! Im not! Stop spouting nonsense.!" I put my arms together and walked out the kitchen. 

After the night with Kris,we didnt stay long and went home early,im guessing they are all curious of what happened. And im right. All of them didnt stop talking all night long,except for Yixing ofcourse who had no interest at all. And thank God he isn't or it'll just add to the noise. 

"Dont pressure her guys." Kris went out of his room and Suddenly I remembered all of what we did last night. How close his face to mine,how fast my heartbeat is ,and this just happened for the first time in my entire life. Hoping it will be the last...

"hey Kris, you didnt do anything to her right???" Kris threw a pillow at Suho's face. Luckily it's jist the three of us here in the living room,the other guys were asleep and it's 6AM . 

"Come here! You !" Kris chased Suho around the room and please God dont let them make a mess,Kyungsoo woukd be really mad . But all I did was watch from my seat. Thoughts filled my mind from the first time I met them,from the scary experience,..I wonder how I managed to live with them and got close in such a short period of time. Excluding the time when we were still young... I met new friends Luhan and Kris..and unexpectedly,I opened up with them easily like we have know each other for a long time. 

This time,Suho was splashing water in kris' face,suho controls the water . While playing around Suho accidentally splashed some on Innocent little Yixong who was just getting out of his room,rubbing his eyes off sleepiness,but luck is not with him,he was the victim of Suho who was kidding around.

"uh-oh..." suho leaped behind Kris as he realized what he has done. Youre in big trouble short guy.

Yixing wiped his face with the back of his hand. And quietly went to the bathroom. O..kay.

"You are so dead Suho." I gave him a warning.I sat back to the couch and sipped on my tea that I made earlier.

"you ,please help me!! " Suho put his hands together and beg me to help him

"*scoff* Like I will! :P" I ignored him the whole time,and he gave up finally. 

"What happened here? This is a mess!" a still sleepy looking Baekhyun emerged from his room. Followed by the otherd who just woke up from a deep slumber. 

"Dont look at me,aske that two guys over there" I continued to sip on my tea. Nevermind them you , its their problem,not mine.

Kris explained to them that they were playing around when they accidentally splashed water on Yixing.

"blame this guy." Kris pointed out to Suho ,who is so nervous at what he just did. For some it may look so small but when it involves Yixing,nobody woukd want to mess around him.

"Look,lay wont get angry at that little thing" Luhan said and took a seat beside me.

"he sure does!! Remember that one time with Tao??" Suho reminded him like its a very important thing. Luhan looked dumbfounded and nodded in response.

"Wait what happened with Tao?" I asked,since im so not aware at what theyre talking about. 

"To cut the story short,Tao ACCIDENTALLY hit Lay's laptop with his stick while practising Wushu.Like can you believe that??" Suho explained.the others nodded. Like what happened was a nightmare came to life. 

Pfft 

Hahahhaaahahaahaahah wtf?

I was so lost,I didnt realized I laughed too hard they all stared,as in stared at me with wide eyes.what?

"S-sorry..sorry,I just ..I just cant....haahahahaha...okay.stop." I gave a huge sigh to calm myself down.whew...inhale....exhale...inhale ..exhale..whew.

"okay ,im sorry,but did I hear that correctly? Yixing got mad because his laptop was hit by a stick? A freaking stick?" I repeated like its something I cant believe in.

"Were not joking. You wouldnt want to get on his bad side." Sehun said. As the youngest(just several months) he must be really serious. 

"Dont laugh! Its true! I cant even look at him in the eyes.!" Tao who was the victim speak up. 

"Okay,okay.I belive you,just what the heck did

Please log in to read the full chapter