Chapter 13 Date with Sehun

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one's POV 

you was standing in front of a mirror with different clothes in both hands,.struggling to find the clothes that matches,. you grabbed her hair with both hands in frustration. What should I wear? she thought,now sitting cross-legged on the carpet floor.sighing,while thinking about what happened yesterday night.

*flashback*

you was washing the dishes after the boys went to their respective rooms,kept on forcing you to sleep and let all the chores be done tomorrow,.

silently washing the dishes, with earphones tucked in both ears on full volume,.you didnt notice Sehun creeping out from behind.

you suddenly realized that you were singing along with the song "eureurong,~eureurong~eureurong!", but Sehun took the earphones off and you still kept on singing and now even dancing with the music.

slowly you realized that no music was playing,and faced Sehun with and embarassed face.one of you's hand is covering from shock.while Sehun was just laughing and giggling from happiness and from you's cuteness.

"oooops..how long have you've been there?" you asked after gaining her composure from the embarassment that she experienced.

sehun was teasing her,posing like he's been thinking. "ummm....let's see,from the part where you were dancing and singing?yeah.from that part." Sehun said,while keeping himself from laughing.

Now you is glaring at sehun ,. "im sorry,..okay really, youre cute though,dont worry..pfft." and sehun was laughing again ,tears were almost forming around his little eyes.

"seriously,don't be nervous tomorrow okay?just wear something...casual,where you can be comfortable,..and cute!" Sehun said with excitement.

feels like Sehun is the only one anticipating their date here. you was staring at sehun and realized just now his features,his jawline that makes girls swoon,his charming laugh , blonde hair,.almost all in  Sehun is perfect,.

*END*

you was still choosing between a skyblue floral dress,and a shirt and shorts that is just,,,too...casual..

Sehun is so handsome,thats why you needs to pick the right clothes,.

knock knock

theknock on the door startled you , she quickly put all the clothes back not minding if its disarranged.She opened the door and was shocked to see Sehun standing with one leg.

"Sehun,i thought,were going out later,?" you asked,thinking that maybe you forgot the real time,.checking on your phone once more,and youre right,later 8 pm is your 'date' with Sehun.

"Nothing,im just saying that no need to be nervous okay?just be yourself and be comfortable around me." after that Sehun left and left standing in confusion.

okay,..calm down you, he already said it,so ,calm down.. you thought to herself and exhaled deeply,..

8PM

Sehun's POV

Im waiting here at the park ,I told you to come here a little late,and I didnt expect her to come SO late,.whew.

I sat in a nearby bench while waiting and suddenly my phone was blinking and saw in the screen a text from you .

from :you

im here,where are you?

to: you

im here at the bench near a cottoncandy stand...

I put my phone back,and waited...

"Sehun!!" someone yelled and when i turned around,I saw a girl dressed in a black  jogger pants,loose white shirt, navy blue converse shoes,. with a small black backpack,.running towards me.

"you really did listen when I told you to wear something comfortable.." I said. she smiled which made me smile too,. I waited for her to straighten up since she ran . I gave her a bottle of water I bought,. "whew!haha.sorry,am I super late?" she asked, I would like to say that yes you are very late,but since she made an effort and she just RAN,..i forgive her.

"nah,its okay.." then I grabbed her hand and took her to the place...

 No one's POV

Sehun took you to a skateboarding place,.you looked around and noticed that no one came here except for the

Please log in to read the full chapter