Chapter 9

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Your POV 

Ugh....where am I? 

"Well seems like your awake....."

Whos thEre? The moment I observed mt surroundings,I realized im in a cage like place.Tight ropes tied around my small hands.

In front of me I can see someone seated on the couch ,not long but not also short hair.with crossed legs implying that he is bored.

"who.....wait..where am I?" The moment I asked him,he just looked at me with devilish eyes saying Im in real big trouble 

"Listen dear....I need you for me to claim something..." 

"something?"

"wait let me rephrase that,...someone.."

He keeps on walking back and forth making me dizzy actually ,with hands at his back.

He never looked at me though,still it made me uncomfortable.

"But,looks like I dont need you anymore to bring him to me,cause,..they  will come here to save you...."

He said ,his sarcastic tone gave me the creeps...what does he mean?

I looked around trying to find something I can use to escape but to no avail the room is quite empty to be exact,only the chair and this cage fills the room.

As well as the little devil in front of me.

please save me....

__________________________________

Minseok's POV

As the oldest,I cant help but get worried ,I my self cant even sit still.

The news that Yixing broke out,gave us all anger.

Right now we only feel anger towards him .

How could he?Though were not yet sure if its really him,still we know he is behind all of this.When Yixing told us the possibility that she is with him,everyone in the house cant calm down,except for Yixing.....

"Yixing-ah..are you sure about this??" I asked him again,hoping that he speculated wrong...

He nodded.even without answering I know He is serious,how can he even joke around in this time of trouble and besides,Yixing never fool around.

Sitting in the couch beside Yixing,I kept on thinking on how or what he wants..

"Guys everyone....I know were all getting stressed out because of the sudden happenings...

But our Yixing here already had a guess,wait,he sort of knows that you is with Heechul.."

Everyone looked at Yixing after Suho's announcement.

"so,everyone had in mind on why he wants her?" nobody spoke,its like everybody is still waiting for Yixing to answer but no one talked.

"Okay,lets find out about that later,first we have get some help...."

Chen raised his hands.As you look at it,we look like were having a class meeting.

"yes Chen?"

"Ummmm...what if we get some help from SJ ,our seniors,especially since they know ....him"

Suho nods his head signalling that we shoul prepare and go to our seniors.

"what about we get some other help?" Chanyeol said.Baekhyun agreed.

Suho let Chanyeol Kai and Baekhyun go to the others and ask for help.

I went to my room,I gathered simple things

I grabbed my backpack and went directly outiside .

The others waiting patiently for Tao who took sometime preparing his things..

"Tao,youre so slow."

"sorry.lets go!"

Like Tao,we also hurried . Going to our seniors house is quite of embarassing,but we let go of our pride and went to them,because this time we need serious help.

The seven of us stood straight in front of their door.Sehun got the courage to ring the doorbell.

"Who's the-" Ryeowok Hyung stood there ,shocked.Since we havent met for ,what now...years??

Our groups decided to not bother each other and live independently.

So I wont be surprised if they get shocked seeing us looking like tired puppies needed help.

Ryeowok hyung did not hesitate and let us in.

As we get in,we got in the living room and saw other 12 guys...chatting with each other and having fun..sigh ,I wish those da

Please log in to read the full chapter