Chapter 5

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

"What's taking her so long?" Tao asked..we've been waiting for already 10 minutes.

"I dont know,I'll go check her out.." I didnt wait for Tao to reply,cause I quickly went inside. you already told us her room number in case..

I found the door and went in..looks like she already cleaned half of the room..I saw some boxes that doesnt look to heavy..I searched for other rooms to look for her and finally I saw her kneeling in front ofacloset..with a picture in hand.Curious..I went in and tapped her shoulder,she looked shock so i asked her. "hey.whats wrong..." 

She looked atme with tears in her eyes....

"hey,hey whats wrong,did you got hurt??" I asked while checking for some injuries if there is,thankfully theres none....

"Sehunie..." I froze...I looked at her with wide eyes..did she just called me...

"Im sorry ....! im sorry...I forgot...!" she hugged me tightly and cried facingy chest...I dont know what to do so I hugged her back and comforted her.While rubbing her back , she looked at me and once more she said "sorry"

"ssshh..dont cry,you dont have to apologize.come on..Tao's waiting downstairs..."

I said still trying to comfort her.She remembered..Lay was right..

______________________

you 's POV

I scanned carefully the picture once more,and I was right..its them..my childhood friends...

I dont know how I forgot them but all Im thinking right now is how am I gonna apologize..so thats what lay meant by remembering...I cant help but cry and cry while thinking about the past..all the memories are flowingback in my mind.

"hey..lets go?" Sehun offered me a hand and helped me stood up. He brought the things I packed and went down...

When we got out I saw Tao ,..no ,my panda waiting patiently ...

"what took you guys so long? And,hey,did you cry?" Tao went to me ,maybe he saw the marks still visible in my cheeks...

"Panda!!!" I cant help myself,I hugged him.I felt him get shock ....and I didnt expect him to hugme back...."you remembered..." Tao cried.Tao was a crybaby before,and until now....

"stop crying you crybaby..help me with these!" Sehun yelled at Tao..

Tao wiped his tears and smiled back at me..The ride home was full of laughters and joy,we still have a lot to talk about...

_____________________

Sehun and tao ran super fast...

"Youre gonna trip!" Tao told Sehun.and like tao predicted..he really tripped! HOW did he know?

Tao just laughed at the now angry Sehun who is starting to chase him around.they went inside and I just followed...

"Guys!!!!! Come here!!!" Sehun yelled as soon as we entered the house*ehe

Please log in to read the full chapter