Chapter 10

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one's POV

Suho walked Back and forth,while 9 other gazes following him.

After a sort of reunion meeting,all of them went home and decided to do it by tomorrow,for there is no time left. But Suho can't control himself ,not just him but the rest of the members feel the same.

"Hyung ,we should do something.!" Tao exclaimed,others nodded in agreement.

Suho sighed,he knows that Tao would really force himseld and no one can stop him.

"Now,since we already know where she is...."

"at heechul's place,.." Minseok said. 

"Right.I know everybody is dead worried about her,so first we'll separate in two groups ,I want Minseok ,choose 3 others to join you,the rest come with me."

Suho said,going to Minseok to discuss their plans.

"Minseok,go to him  and ask how to defeat Heechul,my team woukd go to heechul's place and if were lucky,try to get in." Minseok nodded and hurried to pick his group.

Minseok is with Lay , Tao and Chen.While the others are with Suho.

Both teams went to their own place assigned.

______________________

Minseok and his team went to a library ,almost far away from the city,no signs of other person can be seen.Walking inside slowly in a run-down place ,with antique looking things displayed,Books scattered in the floor,while in front of them a man in his late 40's is seated comfortably with a book in hand,didnt even noticed our presence.

Tao was the one who knocked to gain the man's attention.

in instant,the man looked slowly at their side ,though he expected them to come .

"Ummmm.excuse me,but Suho sent us here to ask something." Minseok said respectively.

"Oh right....right...come in." the man said.

In the outside,the shop looks so gloomy but when you get in,the designs that are one of a kind gave life to the shop,as well as the books that are scattered below but are cleaned very well.

the 4 boys are seated ,Minseok near the man ,.

"So,...why did you come here" The man stated while preparing some coffee for them.

"We are facing Heechul right now,you know him right???" Chen said.Though he is pretty sure he knows him.Everybody knows heechul.

Before,Heechul is a very optimistic man,Exo,SJ ANDSHINee still remember the days where they play and have fun all day long,not minding other peoples stares.Because they are special,...

You might be thinking that many people admire them for being their savior.no.Majority doesnt like them for being a freak,having a power,and some thinks its unfair,why only them?

"Ofcourse I know him..that kid..he changed alot right...." The man Chuckled ,remembering some memories when Heechul was still a sweet innocent kid.

Everyone nodded.All of them are dissapointed on hiw Heechul became.

"To be honest theres nothing that can stop Heechul..."

The 4 boys gasps ,looked so shock ,for they came for nothing.

"but,how can we stop him???" Chen said,almost shouting,still the man did not move.

"Im not saying you should stop him,but just wait,and he will be the one to stop this madness...."

The mab said with now expression,he look just calm.

"So did I answer your question??"

"But wai-" Minseok was cut off when  a ring was heard.

Someone was calling Tao.

Tao answered his phone .

Tao signalled Minseok that Suho called him .Until Tao ended the call and looked at Minseok..

All of them was waiting for Tao to talk ,hoping they'll know what they talked about.

"Tao,what did he say?" Chen asked.

"Suho hyung told me to go quickly to heechul's...they got in...."

Tao said hurriedly and grabbed Minseok's hands and Lay and Chne followed.

The boys hurriedly went outside,and forgot what they really went to.

The man looked at them ,kids these days...

But Tao went back in and faced the man.

"Umm.May I ask what your name is??"

Tao asked curiously.

"Im Lee Soo Man..." The man smiled at the end of the sentence

____________________________

When Suho and his team went to heechulns place,Suho was debating wether to continue or not.

The other side of him is saying he needs to save her,but the other is preventing him from harming his teamates.

But still Suho decided to save the person important to them .

even if it risks his life.

They faced a mansion,and slowly they tried to find a way to get in.

Suho splashed somewater in some cctv cams to destroy them.Kyungsoo destroyed the walls and luckily no one is around . After destroying the walls,6 of them went slowly at the back door.Suho did not hesitate to call the other group to inform them they got in.

After ending the call,Suho and the others went inside,shocked by how big the house is,but looks really gloomy,theres no life to it.

"Every one keep qui-" Suho was cut off when two men stood in their way...

the two of them are wearing hoods so they cant clearly see their faces.

"Going somewhere?" one of them said,this shocked the 6 men ,but not becaus they got caught ,but the voice are very familiar ,the voice that they hear almost everyday before.....

Sehun have tears forming under his beautiful eyes ..

"Luhannie...." Sehun said ,now crying...Sehun was slowly going towards the person he called 'Luhannie' but Chanyeol grabbed his arms .This stopped Sehun in his tracks and looked at the others.

"Thats not the Luhan we know anymore..." Baekhyun said.on cue,the two boys with their hood on,revealed their faces.

The others were shocked and at the same time,they are sad,they look so thin,Are they eating well?These thoughts were lingering in Sehun's mind.What happened.

"Step back or else.." Kyungsoo said.

"or else what?" Luhan said smirking. His eyes looks so down .

They look trapped and suffocated ,and controlled....

"Please Luhan Yifan hyung,you remember us right??" Sehun kept pleading..

The maknae cant control his feelings ,cold air filled the room ,they didnt kniw if its because of the Awkward situation or Sehun's powers that are unbalanced because of his emotions.

Strong winds are coming in as Sehun was kneeling in the ground crying helplessly.

Sehun and Luhan h

Please log in to read the full chapter