Chapter 14 unexpected

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/n: sorry for the slow update.Im kind of preparing for another fic.and this time its Baekyeol.XD

you please anticipate!!

____________________

you's POV

The ride home was silent ,after all their energy was drained. Playing around late at night was not a good idea,but its was worth it.chanyeol was driving,suho at his side,and at the back was kai,kyungsoo,Baekhyun ,and me. The others are at the other car,with kris driving it.

Right now, Baekhyun's head was comfortably placed in my shoulder,his brunette hair covered most part of his eyes,which is a shame for someone as handsome as him. He looked so tired as to his soft,but silent whispers..."mhmh,Chanyeol stop using my eyeliner..." he still managed to say.

I was chuckling silently by his cute whining. Though it stopped ,it helped ,since the ride home was silent as ever.I cant get to sleep,and was curious as to how they managed to sleep the whole ride.

"Why dont you rest you-ah.I'll wake you up when we get home."

I just nodded at Chanyeol's question,since he can see me through the rear view mirror.He looked at me ,and after,focused his attention to the road.We cant afford to get to an accident right.

At our back the others followed.I jist silently faced the window and admired the scenery.Thougj this is a city,theres still trees and flowers seen around.The ecosystem is balanced and that why I like it here.Though at the village where we lived before,the scenery is better.A nice air to breathe in,Beautiful nature,Animals around..*sigh* I miss those times...

My thoughts stopped when I felt the car hault.Baekhyun and the others woke up as well.

"Get down now,were here!!" Chanyeol yelled,which helped in waking up the sleepy boys.

All of us went down the car and everyone felt the bedgasm,after saying our goodnights we directly went to our rooms. I checked my phone and its 12:30 already,we still have class tomorrow.luckily it starts at 8:30 am and we have time to spend it through sleeping.

I went to my room,and heard the machines from the car roar and realized that the others must have came back already. I think they went to their rooms as I heard footsteps outside my door.

I cleaned myself,put some face cream before going to bed.

The events that happened earlier still lingered in my mind.Though sehun said this iant what he planned all along, atleast our date made it fun for everyone.Though its still awkward to mention'date' 

I didnt realize that I was slowly drifting to dreamland.

-----------------------

I woke up from a knock on my door.whos bothering me this early in the morning.? 

I lazily got up from the bed ,wore some comfy slippers,"neh! Wait..." I said with all my energy,.the knocking didnt stop though.I whined a little,and with furrowed eyes,I opened the door and look up,its Kris.

"Hey sleepyhead,get dressed or youll be late ." he reprimanded me.what?late?already..

"But its still-" I looked at the mini clock on the wall ,and with wide eyes O faced Kris again who is smirking like he already knew what i was Thinking.

"Its still what? Get dressed and you are having breakfast in the car." And with that he left.I didnt have time to process everything because all I know,I scattered my clothes on the floor looking for my uniform.I have no time to take a bath,I took one yesterday midnight though.I jist sprayed some perfume ,combed my hair . I was about to leave when I look down."Oh right.Socks.." I ran as fast as I can and went outside.

Outside ,Kris was leaning in his car while the others are playing around waiting patiently..

"Finally!the princess arrived!How your sleep in the comfy slumber your highness?" Kris teased.I rolled my eyes and went inside kris' car.

And after all that ,We were already in front of the building ,faster than I have ever imagined.And just like that,Kris was already opening the door for me.It took me just now to realize that The others are not with me . "Come now,the others are waiting inside.." Kris said,in front of those studets whose eyes are glued on me. I felt embarrassed all of a sudden.I went down and looked at Kris with questioning eyes.

"I'll explain later." and now,Kris and i are walking side by side along the corridors,still those curious eyes wont disappear,though I feel safe when im with Kris now.

"Where are they?I thought theyre waiting??and Why didnt they came with us here?" I asked all these questions directly at Kris who has a dumbfounded-face looking at me .

"Wait,wait,wait,I'll answer all that ,first they are actually waiting for us,though I dont know where.second,they went out the car when they realized you fell asleep and didnt want to bother you." 

Ifell asleep? What. I suddenly felt my face go red.I just made an 'oh' face and continued walking a

Please log in to read the full chapter