Chapter 3

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"ssshh be quiet Sehun!she's sleeping.."

"you be quiet Hyung!youre the one who keeps on singing , for two hours!!"

"yah!Im your Hyung! You have no right to yell at me!!"

Those were all I heard the moment I woke up.ugh.my head hurts...I realized I was laying on the bed.where am I?? I saw two boys arguing. I sit up.maybe they noticed I was awake since they all look at me.there are not just 2 boys around here but, 1 ...2..3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10! 10 boys surrounding me .

I felt awkward all of sudden. That feeling when you woke up with 20 eyes looking at you?that feeling.

"look at what you did!" the boy smacked the head of the other guy beside him.

"rainbow...." when I looked at the guy getting hit.I didnt realized what I was saying...0_0

They all looked at me AGAIN. There was one trying to hide his smile and the others are now starting to laugh altogether. I covered my mouth in embarassment.

ugh you ..*while imagining hitting myself*your so dumb.this is so embarassing.I thought to myself.

"sorry." I just nodded.since Im still in the bed.

The rainbow haired boy just smiled .Is he angry?

"Dont worry.our Maknae here wont get mad.right?sehun?" one of them said ,arms around rainbow guy's head.trying to make him talk. "yeah" thats all he said.o..kay. He's mad.

"Okay.so,I know youre confused right now..but dont worry.we'll explain all the details one by one."

"o..kay." i sais awkwardly.Im still very confused right now.And suddenly I remembered when that Jongin just teleported! Wait speaking of...where is he?I cant seem to find him ....

"so,what do you want to ask..." the guy said.

"ummm...can you all just introduce yourselves first?"

All of them nodded.

The guy who talked to me spoke first."hi.~Im Joomyun,weird name right?you can call me Suho if youre asking why Suho,just dont bother asking..^^ as you can see..Im actually the leader." the Im actually the leader part, Suho just whispered it to me.why?

"hyung,we can hear you...and fyi we never treated you as a leader!" one of them jokingly said.

"yah shut up!" then he looked at me "dont mind them..okay,so lets say Im not the 'leader' here but I am the one who formed this group...so basically Im the  leader." Suho emphasized it.

"Now," suho said ."here is ourmaknae Sehun" he pulled the rainbow guy from the corner then near me . "He's the rainbow guy *whilehidinghislaughter* youre saying..Sehun-ah, looks like you need to change your hair color!" suho said,now he is laughing..."shut up." Sehun said.

"This is like the millionth tome someone said that to him.whenever we walk pass a park,the kids playing there would always shout 'Rainbow!rainbow!' kekekek" Suho explained. "Tsk."-sehun.

Hahahhhah so thats why he hated being called one.

"As I said,Sehun is our maknae...an evil maknae to be exact.so dont get shocked of do something badokay?" Suho said with an 'ok' sign.

"next!aha!you,Baekhyun! " Suho shouted atthe person who hit Sehun.

"This guy...he..is..just the clown of the group." now Baekhyun smacked Suho Again.maybe he loves smacking people.better get away from him ..

"Hyung!I can introduce my self!"Baekhyun yelled. Looks like he just doesnt smack but he yells alot. I MEAN all of them likes to yell.

"ehem.I am Byun Baekhyun..I am the most handsome in the group as you can see." he stated. "really??" I asked him .he looked dumbfounded about it.oooops.

The others laughed.

"ehem.okay.I may not be the most handsome but I am the SECOND most handsome in the group." I gave him a okay-okay-look. "I admit Im a bit narcissist but.Im a good person .really." he ended.

"Im Chanyeol!" another guy just popped out of nowhere but now he's infront of me with a huge smile on his face.

"I love Rapping,singin,hats,composing,eating,dancing,buying clothes,I love the sky ,the sun,the birds,..Everything!" He said.I just looked at him with wide eyes. Obviously he loves rapping.he just said all of those in one senten

Please log in to read the full chapter