Chapter 12 -A date with Luhan

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

No one's POV

Lay returned from the restroom, but the look of worry from you's eyes wont go away.Right now the group is planning a game even you did not know about.

"Let's play,1 FOR ALL,ALL FOR 1 !!" Chanyeol was the one who suggested the game,yelling loudly gaining attention from others who are eating silently beside our table l.

"Sure! Everyone agrees right?" The others nodded except for you who is very clueless right now.

"If you dont mind ,what game is that?" you asked.

"As what the title says ,you spin the bottle and the lucky person will get the chance to pick 'something' he wants to do with 'someone' . Its either he or she chooses to do it alone ,or will involve the others..." Suho explained with a proud tone. EVERYBODY loves this game . Its likea truth or dare.

"Lets start!Ho ho ho!" Baekhyun cheered. And in an instant,he spins the bottle.Nervousness is what they felt.

'I HOPE ITS ME' thought popped in others head. The bottle spinned and started to slow down,slowly....slowly.. And..

"Its unfair!!" Chen Whined. "Out of all people?!" Baekhyun said confused.

"Yixing WTH!" Chanyeol beamed.Cupping hisface. Lay just stared with a blank expression.

"What do you want to do Lay ??" Luhan asked half heartedly.

"I'll just pass it to Yifan Hyung.." Lay said.Still looking bored.On cue,they looked at Yifan in an instant who was busy eating  . "What?!" Yifan said with a mouth full Of fries.

you was just watching and giggles at the sight of her friends teasing each other.

"Ehem..Kris..continue." Suho said,ending the chaos Happening.

"Ummm.let's see,since your new here,you, Im thinking that we should get to know you more..let's have a date!" at that,they focused their attention to Yifan who was smirking the whole time. "To be more fun, lets all take turns.Lets see whos the best among us." Yifan continued ,Now the hope among them rises,the tension made the beautiful day cold . Theyre not serious about this right? 

you  thought.

"So whos first..?" Xiumin asked.breaking the ice.

"Theres only one way to figure it out,ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS !!!" Sehun declared and 12 hands were in the center playing until two person was left .

Luhan and Sehun.

"Oh Sehun,I dont want to fight you,but this time,we wont get along for sure,fighting two persons fight for 1 throne is ugly right?" Luhan grinned.

"Ofcourse Hyung! You havent seen two kings right?" Sehun answered.

They really are desperate 

"Hey chill,no need to rush things out right?" Tao tried to calm them down.

"Now!"

.........

"Hahahahahha, I really did get the last laugh...yo yo yo!"

Sehun was devastated with the result.

"atleast,Im second ,while glaring at Luhan."

"Yeah yeah Sehun,just accept it already " 

"Yo yo yo!!" 

"Shut up Luhan!"

#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

you's POV.

Today is the day Im going out with Luhan.Since Im not so close to him,Im sure this is gonna be so awkward ..

Please log in to read the full chapter