Chapter 4

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

after the dinner,everyone went to their respective rooms,...theres still a lot of questions left unanswered. when will I get those answers?Instead of forcing them to talk,I would wait for them to tell me themselves...

"Who would wash the dishes?hey,Baekhyun it's your turn!" Suho shouted at Baekhyun.and baekhyun was running away.but giant Chanyeol got him,...

"trying to run away?" Chanyeol smirked . Baekhyun pouted..." but..Im tired!!" baekhyun said still trying to find an excuse.

suddenly baekhyun got away the others chased him except for Kai and lay.."Kai!help us!" Chanyeol yelled,while chasing at the laughing baekhyun.

"come,dont mind them" kai took me by the hand,i felt red all of a sudden.He pulled me away from the chaotic scene,.."I'll show you youre room.." he said,this time,he let go of me and I followed behind..awkwardness was all I felt.then kai stopped and face the door,..looks likee this will be my room,..without further questions,Kai opened the door and I followed.woah,the room is kinda big,.."Is every room like this?" I  asked,..no ,this room was not used a long time now,..so you can stay here,.." the furnitures are complete,..this room is twice as big as mine,...no wonder this is a mansion,..

"all of you live here?" i asked while wandering around the room...I saw from my peripheral view ,kai nodded."Kai,I would like to ask something,what did Suho mean by not remembering ? " Kai looked at me with wide eyes..."that..you are the one who can only answer that." okay.this is so confusing.I realized,..I have classes tomorrow,..and  oh no.my part time job!

Since my parents are long gone,..I was left to work for myself,.the money I received is nnot enough though and looks like i'll be kicked out from the apartment im staying at.sigh.

Kai noticed my down mood."whats wrong?" he asked concerned. "maybe I'll be already out from my apartment tomorrow.." 

"you can stay here.."

what did he just said?I can?

"really?I f i c

Please log in to read the full chapter