Chapter 6

EXO Bodyguards?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"okay class,open your book to page ..blah..blah..."

After what happened yesterday,I cant help but feel guilty,that after all these years I didnt even remember even a slight memory about them...we were friends when I was 6 ...maybe I was jist too young to remember all that happened . After my parents accident,I left the town and tried to forget all of the things relatrd to that place....I included them.....

Im thinking of how to make it up for them.

Leaning my face on my hands,I kept thinking on what to do.The class was interrupted when the teacher went outside for she is called by..someone.

"ehem..class O have an announcement.." still not everyone looked at the teacher.what a bunch of brats. "Since this school has 8 sections every year level and we are the 8th one....we're gonna have some transferees..." the teacher continued.some still didnt listen.

"and...theres 10 of em..." by the time she said 10, in sync,everyone looked forward....

10!?!?! Well,its still acceptable since theres only 27 here in our class.yes,its because were the last section here.

Even the tracher infront looked flustered by the sudden change.

"all of you may come in,Im jist gonna send some more seats..to..for all of you to occupy.."

As said,all of em...wait...WHAT!!!!!? 

Why is???

The 10 of them formed a line in front....whut.

"Hi Im Suho ,nice to meet you..." and so on,the others did their introduction...

Why are they here?

"ummm okay...please go at the back and wait for your seats to be delivered here...." the teacher said..all of my classmates looked atthem. With awe.

omg he's cute

I want to talk to him

He looks rich

That guy is creepy

He loosk so fragile.

gossips started to rise until the chairs that are said to be delivered here came.

The class started as usual,though the others doesnt focus in class at all doing nothing,unlike now they had something to do..and that is to look at the ten guys behind me until their eyes will already come out . I mean, even I would do that- wait hey you ! What are ya thinking? 

The bell rang and none even dared to go near them,they have that kind of aura thatkills.

Please log in to read the full chapter