Chapter 8

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHOzRVCmniM

Eyes slowly opened, Kai blinked a few times to regain his senses. He was greeted with your back that is pressed against him. Let's go on a date, Jongin-ah. Your voice echoed in his head and immediately he brightened up. "You're mine for today, baby." He gave you a lingering kiss on the forehead and headed to the bathroom.

Fully dressed, Kai walked out from the bathroom and went to you who was still in dreamland. "Wake up, Hana." He whispered in your ear and gently shook your body. Groaning, you snuggled deeper into the duvet. Kai chuckled to himself. "Baby, wake up. We have a date, remember?" Your eyes fluttered open at the word date. What date? It took you a second to process what was happening. Oh yeah, a date I promised him yesterday. 

You straightened up and rubbed your eyes. "What time is it?" Your voice came out a little raspy that surprised Kai. . She looks very irresistible that I could jump on her right now. The combination of your messy hair, sleep eyes and hoarse voice have unintentionally lured Kai into lustful thoughts. He gripped the bed sheet tightly to calm himself down. "It's 9 a.m. We should eat breakfast first before going." Kai replied quietly. Eyeing him up and down, you broke into a smile. "Wow. You look so handsome." Kai gave you a shy smile. Why he is so shy lately? "Well, I better go and take a shower." You pulled yourself up and stretched your sore limbs. Kai left the room to give you privacy.

Finished taking a shower, you dried yourself and slipped into a blue pomper dress. Man, I look so feminine. At first, you wanted to wear a simple shirt and skinny jeans but you changed your mind. I have to look pretty today because it's a special day for him. You tied your hair into a perfect bun and gave yourself a last look at the mirror. Looking good, Oh Hana. Let's have fun today. With delighted heart, you went to the living room.

"Hey. Ready to go?" You took a seat next to Kai. He gave you a bright smile and complimented you. "You look lovely." Jokingly, you replied. "I know. Man, what did I do to deserve this face?" No. What did I do to deserve you? Kai gazed at you, feeling grateful that you are his wife. "Wait. Before we go, I need to take our picture because we're looking good." You took your smart phone from your pocket and handed it to him. "Here, take it." He took it and held out his hand up in the air and you pressed your cheek against his. Kai's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected contact. "Look at the camera, Jongin and smile." You lightly nudged his side making him smiled. Then, he counted to three and snapped the picture of you and him. "There. Now, let's eat breakfast." He gave you the phone back and intertwined his hand with yours. 

"So, where are we going?" You asked before munching on your third croissant. He was about to reply but stopped when your smart phone rang. Looking at the caller id, you answered the call. "Hi, what's up Chanyeol?" Hearing his name, Kai's mood turned sour. What the does he want? "I'm sorry I can't because I'm out with Jongin until the evening." He heard your reply and smug smile plastered on his face. Now, off, . "Okay. Later, Chanyeol. Don't miss me." You joked and ended the call. You noticed Kai's bitter expression and raised your eyebrow. "What's with your face?" He huffed and replied. "You're mine for today and I don't appreciate you being all affectionate towards guys other than me." What do I expect from a jealous freak? But then again, he's right. I promised him that he will have me for today. And I want to make him feel loved too. To ease his irritation, you tilted your head to one side and gave him a sweet smile. "Don't be mad, Jongin." 

He found himself getting weaker. "It's totally unfair. You know that I couldn't win against you when you used that on me." You grinned in satisfaction. "That's the point of using it." He frowned but secretly liked it. "Aww, don't be sad. How about you try it?" Kai looked at you, puzzled. "Try pout at me." Shaking his head, he replied. "Don't be ridiculous." You pouted at him. "Just once, please Jongin." Sighing deeply, he slowly pushed his lips forward. The things I do for you, Hana.

Once he pouted, you reached for your phone and took his picture. Immediately, Kai stopped pouting and narrowed his eyes at you. "Stop glaring. You look freaking cute, okay. See." You showed him the picture and gushed about how cute he is. Kai laughed when he saw how stupid he looked. But I guess it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter