Chapter 4

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4FJewp6O_k

After breakfast, both you and Kai were doing your own work. He said he was going to be in his study room for a few hours and you were checking out your emails from work.  Hmm…everything is in control. You laid down your bed and sighed. God! I’m so bored. Maybe I should give Sehun a call. It has been a long time since we hang out.

Grabbing your phone, you quickly dialed your –annoying but loving- brother. He picked up at the second ring.

“Hey, want to grab a lunch with your pretty sister?”

“Hello to you too, my darling sister.” He snorted. You chuckled. Oh how much you miss his sarcasm.

“Oops. Hello, my sweet pumpkin brother. So, lunch?” You could hear some muffled voices at the other side of the line. Please don’t tell me you’re busy. Silently, you prayed.

“Well, I’m sort of busy but I miss your face. The lunch is on you, okay?” He replied with loving voice. Both of you traded some friendly insults and bid goodbye.

Feeling energetic, you glanced at the big clock on your pale blue wall. Well, I better tell Jongin that I want to go out. Turning on your heels, you walked towards his study room.

“Find out what does he is after for. I don’t want her safety at risk. Understand?”

Unintentionally, you heard his conversation with someone and he sounded somewhat angry and frustrated. Nervously, you knocked on his door two times. Glancing up, Kai stared at you with unreadable expression before he waved out his hand, dismissing you.

Hurt by his dismissal, you slowly walked off and cursed at the air. “Bastard ignored me as if I’m a ing fly.” Entering your room you slipped into a pair of skinny jeans and sleeveless shirt with denim jacket on. Swiftly, you collected your car keys and headed out.

“Mrs. Kim. Where are you going?” Hyeon, the driver and sometimes, your personal bodyguard warily asked you.

Clicking your red Peugeot RCZ - which was your birthday gift from your generous father two years ago- on, you answered him. “I’m going out with my brother, on my own.” Hyeon looked flustered at your hostility. “But Mr. Kim doesn’t like you going alone. Should I follow you from behind?” He said. “No need and do me a favor. If Mr. Kim gets mad at me, tell him to mind his own life.” You snapped. Stupid bastard! Control my life like he owns me. With that, you drove off.

It was already fifteen past one when you reached the famous LeGarden restaurant. I’m so late. You mentally blamed the traffic.

“Hana, here.” A familiar voice called out. You turned your head at the direction and saw your brother waving his hand. Walking towards him, you just realized that there was someone beside him.

“Hey, sorry I’m late.” You kissed Sehun’s cheek and sat down. He shrugged and replied. “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter