Chapter 2

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyrg6Ip51hc

 

You shut your eyes in attempt to relieve the headache though the effort was in vain. The headache you felt since last week would not go away and you thought taking Advil will help. Annoyed, you opened your eyes and stared at the slightly vacant road. Well, it was fifteen after three anyway. Your boss kindly let you off earlier after saw your ill state. And fortunately, your body was able to hold on after the meeting with the Chinese. You could not blow off that meeting as the deal with the company will benefit your company.

“Miss, we are here.” The cab driver politely indicated. You gave him a small smile as you handed him the fare. Dragging your heavy feet, you walked towards the modern house which now you have to call home. Putting your thumb on the scanning device, the small subordinate gate opened.

“Ahh…” You murmured in delight as you plopped down the soft king-size bed. You were about to doze off until something clicked your tired brain. Unlocking your smart phone, you lazily typed on the keyboard.

You don’t have to fetch me today because I’m already at home.

Since married, Kai won’t let your drive and sometimes it irritates you. It is either him or Hyeon, the driver whom will fetch you. Well, it is nice to have someone drive you around but the waiting part is dreadful. Imagine if something urgent happens but you have to wait for someone to fetch you, just like today. You were too lazy and ill to wait for anyone to collect you.

The familiar tune of Kiss the Rain chimed in the air. Where is the goddamn phone?  Your hand roamed on the mattress. Without bothering to check the caller ID, you picked up the call.

“Miss Hana speak-” You did not manage to finish your sentence as a cold voice interrupted. “Why won’t you call Hyeon to pick you up?” You could detect anger in his tone. You sighed and replied. “I was lazy to do so.” Kai exhaled loudly then snapped. “Lazy? Are you ing kidding me? I told you I don’t like you going alone.” Running your finger down your shoulder-length hair, you explained yourself. “Look. I want to get back home immediately because I’m not feeling well. Calling Hyeon means I have to wait.”

“WHAT? You’re sick and you went home alone?” Kai shouted at you. Seriously, I got no time for this- You sleepily thought. “I’m going to sleep. Goodbye.” You ended the call and not to forget to turn it off. There. Now, I can sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter