Chapter 6

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be0lfwdzHds

"Here you go, Sir." The male receptionist politely handed a keycard to Kai. He took it and coolly nodded to him. "Let's go." You waved Sehun goodbye and muttered tiredly." See you at dinner." He saluted you and went to God-know-where. You were too tired to ask and your buttocks were killing you. Man, I couldn't even handle one hour flight. I really need to exercise. You lightly massaged your derriere as you followed Kai towards the elevator.

Ping

The elevator door opened and both of you stepped on it. "You are quiet." Kai said as he looked at you. "Hmm.." You replied absentmindedly as you had no energy at all. All you could think at the moment was the bed in the suites room. "Are you tired?" He asked for more. Annoyed, you rolled your eyes. Isn't it obvious? But you did not say it out loud, not because you are scared but you are not in the mood. Kai frowned, clearly disliked the fact that you ignored him. "Answe-"

Ping

Thankfully, you have arrived on you floor. Walking at a fast pace, you searched for your room number. Ahh, found it. "Jongin-ah, get here fast." You hollered at him as he have the keycard. He unlocked the suite and before you could even get into the room, he grabbed you by the waist and kicked the door closed in a quick movement. "What the heck?" Confused by his behaviour, you looked up. As usual, he stared at you with his icy eyes. "Don't ignore me. Ever." He growled.

Kai knew he was being difficult but he couldn't help it. He scared that you might get tired of him and decided to pay him no attention again like at the beginning of this marriage. This is why he kept his distance from you at first. He wanted to avoid this restless feelings but it backfired him terribly. Those walls that he built around himself collapsed and its remains turned into love and adoration for you. Please understand me, Hana. I don't know how to express myself like an ordinary person do.

"Are you for real? Forget it, get off me." You pushed his chest but he wouldn't budge. Judging from his stern expression, he had no intention to free you. Ahh, this won't do. I have to use my hidden card. "Jongin-ah, I'm sleepy and dog tired. I want to sleep." You gently said before you rest your head on his chest. Kai closed his eyes in defeat. , she knows I can't say no to her when she is being all sweet. His grip started to loosen off. "Fine. You want to sleep? Let's get you on the bed." Swiftly, he lifted you and carried you towards the bedroom.

"Put me down. My shoes...." You gave him a pointed look. He smirked and made no effort to let you go. Instead, he ran his fingers down your leg to find your blue flats. He easily took them off then he put you on the bed. Yes, at last! This is heaven. Snuggling down the white fresh duvet, you opened one eye and saw Kai carried both of your luggage into the wardrobe section. The bellboy is here already? I didn't hear the bell ringing. You felt your eyes gett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter