Chapter 1

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWwt3Gu4C5I

 

“Keep your Saturday night open. I need you to accompany me to an occasion.” Kai said quietly as his forefinger played with the champagne glass. Frowning, you looked up from your plate of spaghetti bolognaise and met his infamous cold eyes. “I’m sorry but I can’t. I’m going out with my brother that day.” You muttered unapologetically. I’m not going anywhere with you, Mr. Bastard.

“That was an order, not a request.” He replied in sharp voice. Out of sudden, you lose your appetite, maybe because of his intimidating presence. It has been 3 - torturous and dull- months since your marriage with Mr. Bastard over there. Nothing has changed, not even slightly. He is cold, maybe even colder since the first meeting and you, the hatred you feel towards him keep increasing day by day. And the fact he still intimidate you annoyed you, very much. “Freak.” You muttered, thinking he could not hear it. “What?” He snapped. Immediately, you plastered an exaggerated sweet smile and stood up, taking your plate with you. “I said no problem, my dear, considerate husband.” You emphasized the word considerate. Kai raised his eyebrow. “Hana, sit down and finish your dinner first.”

Rolling your eyes, you ignored him and put your plate down the sink. Mrs. Park, the housekeeper slash the cook will do the chores, fortunately or else, God knows what will happen if you are in charged with this household - It will be on fire and I hope Mr. Bastard is there when it happens. You let out a giggle at that thought. Kai’s ears perked up at your sudden giggle and his eyes followed you until you were out of his sight. He sighed loudly and stared at the empty, lonely surrounding around him. I need to learn to express myself properly. Kai his chin in deep contemplation.

Sipping on the red wine served by the grand hotel, you briefly glanced at Kai who was busy talking to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter