Chapter 5

Just Different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFwqKDl-F-U

The moment you and Kai shared the warm hug that day, both of you started to communicate with each other at daily basis. Kai was bearable when he was not being usual bossy himself though you knew it was for your own good. At last, you were able to convince him to let you drive by yourself to work. No babysitter Hyeon. Heck yeah!

Tok Tok

You knocked on his door with a mug of hot chocolate. Not bothering to wait for his answer, you walked in and sat on a chair in front of him. Kai always at his study room every night. Kai bit his lips to suppress his goofy smile which he often broke into whenever you were with him.

"Is this for me?" He asked, referring to the hot chocolate. Shaking your head, you replied. "Go make this yourself, lazy bum." Kai rolled his eyes at your reply. You let out a laugh and place the mug on his hand. "I'm just kidding. Of course it's for you. I'm such a nice wife." You haughtily flipped your long hair which made Kai grinned. Yes, baby. You're wife of mine. Only mine. He took a sip and let out a satisfy sound. "This is delicious. Thank you, Hana." 

You automatically smiled when you saw Kai looking at you with his rare heart-warming smile. This bastard should smile often. I really like his smile. "Your welcome. It's delicious because I made it with love." Kai's heart fluttered at your sudden comment. Was she being serious or just joking around? Oh Hana. You love giving me mix signals, don't you? 

Moving your face closer towards him, you met his intense eyes. Kai was going crazy. He was this close to shower you with kisses but he held himself back. I didn't want to frighten her when we were already close like this. "And I spit in it too." You whispered to him.

It took him a few seconds to react. He looked at the hot chocolate and you back and forth. "You did what?" He growled. As if nothing happened, you lightly shrugged your shoulders. Kai narrowed his eyes towards you which made you covered your mouth to contain your laugh. That brief amusement turned into panic when you saw Kai started to stand up from his chair. Oh . Not good.
 
Before he could even stood properly, you quickly grabbed his hands and conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter