Reality

You Got A Message

 

“AAAAHHHH!!!!” a deafening scream was heard in the large mansion.

Gunwoo dropped his glass of animal blood and rushed up into the room occupied by Minji, arriving there within seconds.

Sitting on the bed, panting and sweating, was Minji. Her eyes were as green as grass. It was glowing as the newborn’s throat burnt in thirst.

“AAAHHHH!!!!!!” she screamed again, clutching onto her head.

Gunwoo rushed to her with inhuman speed and set her head on his lap, “Gwenchana?”

Minji struggled as she squeezed her own neck, trying to calm down the pain burning in it, “AHHHHH!!!!”

Gunwoo tried to stop her before she choked herself but she was too strong. *She really is a vampire.* He tried holding on to her hand but Minji instinctively pushed him off and jumped off the bed, ready to break the glass window. As she made a run for it, a strong force pushed her backwards, pinning her down on the bed.

Minji struggled but this time, she couldn’t break free—Gunwoo was using all his energy to stop her.

“AHH! LET!! ME!! GO!!!” she screamed, kicking the bed sheets.

was burning and she wanted to drink so badly. She felt like she was going crazy. She felt like running around the city, feeding on humans and animals. All she wanted was a drink. She wasn’t sure what she wanted to drink though. But, she knew it wasn’t water that she wanted. It was something else—something bigger.

She panted as she clenched her fists, controlling herself from going anymore crazier. Gunwoo was squeezing her wrists for she was quite strong for a newborn.

“P-PLEASE!! GIVE ME A.. DRINK!!” she started tearing up.

She was too thirsty she needed to drink something. She needed something so bad at the moment. It was as if that if she didn’t drink, she would die. She was desperate for a drink. Although water wasn’t what was exactly in mind, she wouldn’t mind drinking it.

Suddenly, she didn’t feel like doing anything. was still burning though. But, the urge to run around and kill was no longer there. Instead, she was suffering in silence, not wanting to even say a thing. She gulped as the thirst became worse.

When Gunwoo was sure she had calmed down, he got off her. As he gulped and stare at his finger, his fangs grew out. Scraping his index against the sharp tooth, blood started dripping. Before he could be disturbed by the smell of his own blood, he showed his hand to Minji.

Minji was confused at first but her eyes suddenly started glowing green again. It widened as she sat upright and took his hand, putting his finger into . She started on it as if it was the sweetest thing she’s had her whole life.

Gunwoo tensed as he felt his finger get by the girl. He had never let anyone drink his blood. He knew the consequences of it very well but for some reason, he felt like giving her the blood. He bit his lip as he felt her fangs rub onto his finger.

As Minji on the blood, she was slowly coming back to her senses. She was quite shocked that she was on blood but for some unknown reason, she couldn’t stop herself. In her mind, she kept telling herself to but she couldn’t. *Stop it, Minji! Stop it!*

She glanced at Gunwoo who was getting pale by minutes. *Stop it, Minji!! He’s getting weak!* But, it wasn’t as easy as it seems. His blood was delicious—better than water, in fact.

As Minji took a deep breath, she finally pulled away. She was panting as she dropped his hand. Gunwoo was getting drowsy, his eyes heavy.

Minji stared at the swaying Gunwoo. Her eyes glowed again. She blinked. Her eyes stared at Gunwoo widely. She didn’t know why, though. She felt a feeling of something going into her soul as she took a deep breath. She gulped as she stared at the Gunwoo who fell on the bed, unconscious.

That was when everything clicked.

*This isn’t a dream.*

--

She watched the sleeping boy beside her. Seeing how peaceful and calm he looked, Mrs. Kim couldn’t break it to him about what she had to tell him. It was important, yes, but she treasured her son’s happiness. She was already taking it away by leaving within months and also keeping important secrets from him.

She should have told him earlier. But, to be honest, she didn’t trust the girl Seyong dates, Kim Minji. She could feel something off about that girl.

She was afraid that if she let out this secret, something bad will happen to Seyong. After all, there was a history between Minji’s father and her.

She knew the consequences of letting out this secret. So, she didn’t want anyone to know. But, on the other hand, it was certainly important to let Seyong know about this secret.

She didn’t want Seyong to find out himself and blame her for all the wrongdoings. She treasured her son too much.

*Seyong-ah… I promise… Even after I die, I’ll be by your side to protect you from the evil beings out there. I promise.*

--

OMGOMGOMGOMG. DO U SEE THE AWESOME POSTER UP THERE?! IT'S MADE BY MY DEAR READER, Fake_D!!!

YES, THAT PERSON WHO READ MY MIND XDDD

isnt it beautiful? x3

OMG THANKSSSSS!

AND IM SO HAPPY! i have 23 subscribers now!! one of them's not really counted cos i FORCEEEED my friend to subscribe muahahahah x3

buuut, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!! really! pls keep doing so!! <3