Back home.

You Got A Message

 

Eunhee and Seyong headed home after classes.

Eunhee didn’t say anything about her encounter with Infinite. She was afraid. Infinite had that scary aura around them and she felt intimidated by them.

Eunhee was silent throughout the walk home. Seyong seemed to notice.

“Eunhee-ah, gwaenchana?” Seyong asked.

“Nae…” Eunhee just looked down, refusing to say a thing to Seyong.

Not wanting to force her, Seyong just pat her back and kept walking.

When they arrived in front of Seyong’s house, they noticed a black car in front of the Kim’s residence. Seyong raised an eyebrow. *Could that be the police?*

--

Inside the house, Minji’s parents embraced their child tightly in a hug as they tear up.

“Minji-ah… Minji… Where did you go, honey?” Mrs. Kim worriedly asked as she cried.

“Omma… I… I was just roaming around… When… I got lost…” Minji hiccupped as she lied, “Luckily… these boys came to my rescue…”

Minji cried. She didn’t want to lie but she had to come up with something. Minji could hardly breathe as she hugged her parents. She missed them so much.

Mr. Kim let go of his daughter and let the mother and daughter hug as he walked towards the three boys. Sharing a look, Mr. Kim nodded at Gunwoo and he nodded back.

There was obviously a secret between these two which, however, wasn’t something JunQ or Chaejin knew about. They didn’t question though. It wasn’t their business, anyway.

After the sweet, yet tearful, reunion, Minji went to rest in her room, with Chaejin and JunQ accompanying her.

Gunwoo and Minji’s parents took their seats in the living room.

“How’s she? Is she…” Mr. Kim trailed off.

Gunwoo cleared his throat and said, “Yes.”

“Isn’t that…”

“Yes, it’s against the rules. This is why she can’t grab attention,” Gunwoo explained.

“Then why bring her back here?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Seyong. Kim Seyong is what brought her back here. We couldn’t stop her using any method. She’s too powerful. If we didn’t let her reunite with her love, she’ll kill us all and get into trouble,” Gunwoo told them.

“Did you figure out what her power is already?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Nope… It’s hard to figure out what she is,” Gunwoo said.

“I hope she won’t be one of those rare vampires… It’ll be hard to control her,” Mr. Kim said.

“Yes, it would. Uhh, Mr. Kim… When we entered this place, I caught a scent,” Gunwoo said.

“What scent?” Mr. Kim asked.

“Vampires. We’re not the only ones here,” Gunwoo said as his eyes flashed purple.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s eyes widened. *The investigators.*

--

Minji lied on her bed, totally ignoring the presence of JunQ and Chaejin.

*How would my life be now…?* She thought as she shifted on the bed.

JunQ and Chaejin just watched her.

*I want to see Seyong oppa… But, Gunwoo said I’ll only be able to once I get to go to school. And… the conditions that he set… they’re too hard.* Minji sighed.

FLASHBACK

“Minji, if you’re going back, there’ll be DOs and DON’Ts,” Gunwoo told her.

“Well… list it out,” Minji stopped her packing for a while.

“One, you can’t get too close to Kim Seyong. Two, you can only talk to him when either one of us are around. Three, you can’t let ANY SINGLE SOUL, including Kim Seyong, know about our kind. Four, we have to be around you at all times. Five, you need to drink your blood at a daily basis,” Gunwoo said.

Minji furrowed her eyebrows. *How would I be able to keep this secret from Seyong oppa…? I tell him almost everything…* Minji sighed.

*Well, I’ll just have to bear with all this… As long as I get to see oppa! That’s the important thing!* Minji assured herself and nodded at Gunwoo, agreeing to his terms and conditions.

END OF FLASHBACK

*I hope I would be able to do this…*

--

I AM OFFICIALLY CONFUSED ABOUT MY OWN STORY o_______o

guys, if u notice any mistakes, please tell me. x-x

I really can't write normally these days...

I'm in an updating mood, but nothing I write is turning out nice o__o

THIS UPDATE IS SO BORING.

x-x so, if there are any mistakes in the story, PLEASE TELL ME. not spelling/grammar mistakes but like, I said this is something but said it was something different after that... Get it? o_o

WELL THINGS LIKE THAT, if u even got it. x-x

So, I got this just to make me less confuse:

 

Seyong is Minji’s BOYfriend.

Eunhee is the (stupid) third wheel.

Suji is Seyong’s sister.

Infinite is one of the powerful clans of Royal Vampires and are under the police force (juniors, since they still attend school).

Gunwoo, Chaejin and JunQ are vampires in a clan of Wild Vampires.

Insoo is Seyong’s best friend. (who was absent during the school chapter LAWL)

LAWL THERE'LL BE OTHER CHARACTERS IN FUTURE SO LOOK OUT FOR THEM :D

AND INFINITE'S TEASER ♥ WOW. oh, and thanks to my 76 subscribers. :3

I LOVE YOU <3 COMMENT LOADS! and point out my mistakes e.o :3