You could have told me.

You Got A Message

 

“I told you not to do it,” the leader said.

“I… I couldn’t take it…” Chaejin gritted his teeth, trying to control himself from launching at the unconscious girl and drinking all her blood.

The truth is, he had not drunk any for as long as 2 months. Truthfully, he should be dead by now. But, due to his ability of strength, he was able to last longer than normal. But, unfortunately, he couldn’t overcome his lust for the past week and had actually preyed on an innocent being.

Due to this, there was a chance they would have to add one more person into the clan—either that or death.

Chaejin was feeling extremely guilty due to this. He had to take a soul away from their family. Of course, if you were a new vampire, you would have to be under intense lookout. They wouldn’t want to be blamed for releasing a newborn which might cause ruckus and deaths. That would bring trouble to the whole clan.

“When will she wake up?” Chaejin asked, his voice quivering.

“I don’t know… In a few days? Maybe weeks. It depends when she gets thirsty for some blood,” Gunwoo explained.

“So, she’s a vampire now?” Chaejin asked, still unsure.

“Yes,” Gunwoo sighed.

“Well, I’m gonna go out to look for that JunQ. You stay and take care of her, in case she wakes up,” Gunwoo told Chaejin and left the room before Chaejin could protest.

*What if I lose control?* Chaejin sighed and looked down at his hands. *I should have controlled myself…*

--

“How are you, mom?” Seyong his mother’s hand.

She smiled, “I’m okay… I’m sorry for interrupting your date…”

“It’s okay. Anything for you,” Seyong softly looked at her weak and pale face.

“You’re the best son anyone could ask for…” she squeezed his hand.

“Thanks, mom,” Seyong looked down.

At the back of his head, he was still worried about his mother. How will she survive?

FLASHBACK

“I’m sorry, Seyong-shi…” the doctor squeezed his shoulder.

His lips were shaking as he tried to take in the new information. According to the doctor, his mother’s cancer had gotten from bad to worse and there’s nothing they can do than to await her death at that moment.

Seyong’s world came crashing down when he found out about that. *Mom…*

He never thought his mother would leave him until he actually got married and have kids. He never put to thought about the consequences of cancer. But, now that it was actually going to happen, he felt really shocked.

He should have known this was bound to happen. What did he think? His mother will stay with him until he dies? Of course not. He should have been more realistic.

Knowing that his mother will leave him within the next 2 months, Seyong could only think about how lonely he could get.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Mom-”

“Seyong. I don’t want to talk about it… I already know…” his mother sighed.

“But… why didn’t you tell me?” Seyong looked at her, his eyes already wet.

“I didn’t want to add in more stress to you… It’s enough you working for the family and studying at the same time…” his mother explained.

“But you could have told me you had little time left! The least I could do is spend some more time with you!” Seyong bit his lip to stop his tears.

“Seyong…” Mrs. Kim wiped away his tears, “I’m sorry…”

“Mom…” Seyong said as he buried his face in her arms, “You could have told me…”

---

YES! finally updated LOLOL. im sorry for stopping. I WENT TO TRY AND DO A POSTER.

i could have finished earlier... IF ONLY I WASN'T DISTRACTED BY THAT GIRL CALLED Puddie88. xDDD

ohh and did u know? Fake_D can read minds. LOLOL. just kidding! but she could totally guess how my brain works xD

guys, pls talk to me on AFF! i am very -cough- friendly -cough-. xD

well, what do u think about the poster? yes, i know. it's dumb. BUT HEY, I TRIED, OKAY? :p

pls make better posters for me!! *begs on knees*

p.s. SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. it was a nice spot to stop writing at LOLOL.