Worried

You Got A Message

 

“AHHHH!!!” a scream was heard as the unknown man sank his teeth in her neck.

Minji gritted her teeth, trying to control her screams, only able to struggle from his iron grip on her shoulders. Her hand was pushing his shoulder, hoping he would let go of her, only to her weak attempts. Her leg endlessly kicked the ground, wanting to get away from the pain that was slowly spreading over her whole body.

“P-ple… please…” she managed to croak.

The unknown man squeezed her shoulder as he slowly the delicious blood. He wanted to stop, but he couldn’t. It was too hard. Her blood was the most delicious one he has tasted and it was hard to overcome his lust for more.

“Please…” she croaked again, tears starting to fall.

She let out a deafening scream.

When a tear touched his shoulder, Chaejin’s eyes widened as he stopped , his lust completely gone. His teeth left her neck as he started panting.

A faint image of the incident a hundred years ago filled his mind.

His eyes were as wide as saucers as he completely stopped moving, recalling the painful memory. Chaejin finally let go of his iron grip on the girl.

Minji fell to the ground, slowly leaving consciousness. This made Chaejin snap out of his moment. He gasped when he saw the vulnerable girl on the floor, clutching onto her dear life as she screamed in pain and fear.

Chaejin teared up. This was how he was at that time. *What am I doing…?*

He kneeled beside her as two other figures that had been looking for him appear behind him, sympathetically watching the confused boy.

One of them, the leader, placed his left hand on his shoulder and gave him an encouraging squeeze, “We need to bring her in.”

--

*Where is she…?* Seyong worriedly clutched onto his phone, worried about his girlfriend who had promised to call but still haven’t.

He had been awaiting her call for more than an hour. He knew her house wasn’t too far away and trusted her to get home alone as he couldn’t waste any more time. His mother was in critical condition and he was now in the hospital, waiting for the doctor to come out with some news about his mother.

*Why hasn’t she called? Did something bad happen?* Seyong worriedly bit his lip in guilt. *I should have sent her home and then rush to get my mom. I’m sorry, Minji…*

Seyong was worried sick.

He wanted to call her phone but he decided against it because Minji’s phone could have died of low battery for all he knows. He thought about calling her house but he was quite hesitant, not wanting her dad or mom to answer. After all, he did make their beloved only daughter walk home alone in the dark.

After 30 minutes, Seyong could no longer take it. He dialled Minji’s number first, expecting an answer.

His face fell when she didn’t answer, “Sorry! I must be busy! Call again later!”

By now, his heart was palpitating fast. He was extremely worried about Minji. *I hope you’re not in trouble…*

Then, he tried calling her house, but no one answered. *They’re all probably asleep. But, Minji still hasn’t called me. She wouldn’t forget, would she?*

Exasperated, Seyong massaged his head. Before he could try calling again, the doctor came out of the room.

“Seyong-shi?”

--

OMG YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I SPAZZED WHEN I FOUND OUT I HAVE 11 SUBSCRIBERS!!

9 SUBSCRIBERS BY THE FIRST CHAPTER *-* WOW.

tumblr_ltdtkqah671qhp44k.gif

im really happy!! thanks alot for subscribing and supporting me!! awww~~~ <33

a special thanks to my first subscriber: BIGdreamerFANATIC and my 2nd subscriber-but-already-a-nice-friend: Puddie88. xD

BUT I LOVE ALL OF U EQUALLY SO. <3

P.S. I NEED A POSTER! <3