It's his fault!

You Got A Message

Chaejin finally stopped running when he realised that it was far enough from the class.

Minji pulled away from his grip and scolded him, “Yah! What was that about?”

“He was coming,” Chaejin informed her.

“Who?” Minji asked.

“Seyong.”

“He was? Why didn’t you tell me? What? I can’t see my own boyfriend?” she snapped.

For some reason, the word ‘boyfriend’ bothered Chaejin.

“No, hyung said that you need to be kept away from your boyfriend as much as possible,” Chaejin explained.

“What? He said no such thing! I must at least explain why I was gone. It’s not fair for him. No matter what, he’s still my boyfriend and he’s worried about me!” Minji shouted at Chaejin.

Luckily, it was at the end of the hallway, where there was no one to hear.

“NO! I TOLD YOU! YOU CANNOT TALK TO HIM JUST YET!” Chaejin yelled, persistent that she did not go talk to him.

“WHY?! WHY NOT?! HE’S MY ING BOYFRIEND, CHAEJIN!” Minji yelled back.

“Fine! But what about you,huh? You’re a ing MONSTER and monsters like you and me is only capable of endangering humans,” Chaejin glared.

That did it.

The words pierced into her heart as she took in a sharp breath and slapped his face, “I ing hate you, Lee Chaejin. You did this to me! It’s all your fault! If you had kept your bloody teeth in your bloody mouth, I WOULDN’T END UP LIKE THIS!”

With tears in her eyes, she pushed Chaejin hard and ran off.

“Yah! YAH!” Chaejin called out for her but Minji just ignored him. “Aish.”

--

Minji sighed and sat on the floor. She was at the rooftop, where she hoped that she wouldn’t be found. She wanted to get away from reality for a while. It was still hard for her to accept that she was a vampire. It’s not common that someone just gets bitten on the way home from a date.

She bit her lip and controlled her tears. *I can’t cry. I’m not weak.*

She was frustrated that the boys were stopping her from seeing Seyong. *He’s my boyfriend! He’s nice and caring! I need to tell him why I was gone! I can’t leave him hanging like that.* She thought and sighed.

It didn’t do any good for her with what Chaejin had done minutes ago. *And that stupid Chaejin! It’s his entire fault but the only person he blames is me! But, what Chaejin said… it was undeniably true. I am a monster. I’m incapable of living and I endanger the lives of humans. I’d only be a threat to Seyong. Everything he said was true that even I can’t deny but he never stopped to think that he was the one who caused me to be like this. It’s his fault yet he made it seem as if it was mine.* Minji sobbed.

Myungsoo was walking around aimlessly when he caught the scent of a vampire; a scent he’s never smelt before. Curious, he followed the scent where it got stronger and ended up in the rooftop. He looked around.

It was empty. *Hmm..* He thought.

He walked around and paused when he saw a girl sitting alone. His eyes flashed. *Could that be.. Kim Minji?* His eyes turned completely black. *I finally found you.* He smirked as he coolly walked towards her. He sat down beside her and watched the scenery with her.

Minji turned her head to see him and softly gasped. She wiped off a tear beside her eye and straightened up.

 *Eh.. New student?* She blinked.

She kept staring at him, as if waiting for him to tell her who he was. Myungsoo noticed her staring and turned his head to her. “Yes?”

“Uhm.. Who are you?” Minji asked, curious.

“The name’s L. I’m a new student,” he said and smiled.

“Okay.. I’m Minji. Do you need something?” Minji blinked.

“No. What? I need a reason to sit on this rooftop?” Myungsoo smirked.

Minji’s cheeks turned pink as she shook her head and relaxed again against the wall, deciding to ignore this odd kid.

It was silent before Myungsoo heard her sigh deeply. He looked at her. Her body language showed it all. She was troubled. About what, he didn’t know.

Myungsoo decided to take advantage of this moment.

He placed her head on his shoulder, in attempt to comfort her. Minji, who wasn’t in a mood to do anything, just let her head rest on his shoulder. After all, it did feel slightly comforting. It felt wrong yet nice. She had a boyfriend; why is she letting a guy she barely knew even offer his shoulder for her? She was too upset to even think.

She closed her eyes as a tear slipped down her cheek. *Seyong oppa, I’ll talk to you when I’m ready.*

--

Ehergm. So, I finally updated. /coughcough.

/bows. I'm sorry, okay? I've been busy with school. I'm lucky enough that my schedules for today, a freaking Saturday, was empty.

If not, I'd be at school again. OTZ.

Well, on the bright side, I've been getting moods to update and exams for the term have also ended.

So... expect updates! well, unless I just get so fuqin' lazy. ㅎㅎ 

P.S. My bias has changed from Hoya to Daehyun. BUT I STILL LOVE HOYA! Just Daehyun more. And Jongup's been looking rather cute lately ;)