Date

You Got A Message

 

“Jagiya~~,” he sang as he went behind Minji and put his arms around her small waist.

Minji spun around to meet the eyes of her beloved boyfriend, Seyong, their faces just inches apart.

She pecked his cheek and beamed at him.

“Guess what I got?” Seyong smiled back.

“Mmm…” Minji gave a thoughtful look as she tried to guess.

“Food?” Minji asked.

“Nope,” Seyong shook his head.

“Um… A ring?” Minji joked.

“I wish,” Seyong shook his head again.

“Ahh! I don’t know! Tell me!!” Minji gave him her cutest smile.

“Aww, you’re too cute! Fine, here it is,” Seyong took out the two tickets in hand.

“Oh my goodness! Movie tickets!!” Minji cheered as she grabbed the ticket and danced around.

“Hahaha, I’m glad you liked it. Those are tickets for the new movie, The Dark Creeper,” Seyong chuckled at her cuteness.

“Waaah! Oppa, komawo~,” she smiled widely at him.

Seyong watched as his girlfriend gaped at the tickets, touched by her boyfriend’s sweetness. Then, he gently pushed her to the table until her back hit the edge and placed both his hands on each side of her. He leaned in until their lips were millimeters apart. Minji’s eyes were wide as she stared at his face.

Before Minji could say anything, Seyong pressed his lips against hers.

Minji stayed still, unable to react.

This was their first kiss. For as long as the 8 months they were together, they have not kissed. And now that they have, she felt really nervous. It wasn’t only their first kiss; it was also her first kiss. She had no experience and didn’t know what to do.

But, slowly, she started getting the rhythm and kissed him back, feeling his soft lips. Seyong nibbled on her lower lip, it hard. The kiss was intense.

Slowly, Seyong pulled away.

He smiled and said, “So, I’ll pick you up at 6?”

Minji smiled and nodded at him, still feeling high and excited.

--

The drive was long but they finally arrive at the cinema.

After buying the popcorn and drinks, Minji and Seyong walked in the theatre, hand in hand. They took their seats and smiled at each other as they waited for the movie to begin.

--

Minji yawned as they exited the cinema, “I’m hungry.”

She patted her growling tummy.

“Let’s eat,” Seyong took her hand and led her to a restaurant.

They found a table around the corner. Seyong pulled out a seat for her and pushed it in once Minji took her seat. Seyong then sat opposite her. A pretty waitress came and passed them two menus.

She took out her notebook and pen and got ready to take down their orders, “What would you like this evening?”

She smiled softly at them as she patiently waited for them to answer.

“Minji, you want the steak?” Seyong asked.

Minji nodded.

“Um, can I have two steaks, please?” Seyong ordered the waitress.

“Sure. Please wait while we get your order ready,” the waitress bowed and walked into the kitchen.

Minji quietly waited as she looked around the restaurant. Seyong reached for her hand and placed his on top of hers. Minji looked at their connected hands in surprise and blushed. Seyong chuckled.

“What do you think of today’s… date?” Seyong smiled at her.

“I… like it so far,” Minji blushed deeper.

“I like how cute you look right now,” Seyong winked.

Minji’s heart fluttered as she looked down, trying to cover the blush growing on her cheeks.

Seyong beamed proudly at his cute girlfriend. *I’m glad you’re mine.*

--

First chapter up!! Sorry if it's lame or anything, I'm trying my best. I'll try to do better in the next chapter! :)