Infinite's anger.

You Got A Message

 

Soon, it was break time. Seyong and Eunhee, who had the same class for math, walked out of their classroom, heading for the cafeteria.

The fuss about the new 7 transfer students were still going on as chatters and squeals were heard in the cafeteria. Seyong and Eunhee just simply ignored it and queued for their meals.

Once they got their food, they went to their normal seat.

Sighing, they started eating their food. Just then, a hand slammed on their table. Seyong and Eunhee looked up to see that it was Hoya, one of the new students, with the other 6 behind them. Seyong and Eunhee put down their utensils and curiously stared at Hoya, waiting for him to talk.

“Get up,” Hoya told them.

Seyong furrowed his eyebrows, “No.”

Hoya raised an eyebrow, “What did you say?”

“I said no. N. O. No,” Seyong challenged.

Hoya took a deep breath in as he tried to calm down, obviously failing, as his teeth started sharpening. Suddenly, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Hoya, let them be,” Sunggyu told him.

Hoya sighed and nodded. The 7 of them walked away, sitting at another seat.

Seyong mockingly stared as they walked away.

As soon as Infinite got to their seats, Hoya started ruffling his hair.

“Hyung! Why didn’t you do anything?” Hoya complained.

“Hoya, we have to be patient. We can’t lose control and blow our cover,” Woohyun pointed out.

Hoya sighed, “But… that guy shattered my pride.”

“We’ll get our revenge next time. For now, be patient. By the way, that was Kim Seyong,” Dongwoo told them.

“Really? Wow, he’s annoying. I swear, I’ll get my hands on him as soon as this is over,” Hoya gritted his teeth.

“Don’t worry. We all will,” Dongwoo patted his back and smirked.

*Just you wait.*

--

After finishing their food, Eunhee told Seyong to go to class first as she needed to use the toilet.

Eunhee was walking down the empty hallway when she heard murmurs. Eunhee ignored it at first but when she heard her best friend’s girlfriend’s name, ‘Kim Minji’, she paused at her tracks. With furrowed eyebrows, Eunhee scanned the hallway, looking for the source. She saw shadows behind the lockers and hid behind the trashcan, eavesdropping.

“I had a…” “What was it about?” “Kim Minji’s returning here with…” “What…” “We’ll get…”

It was faint murmurs and it was quite hard for Eunhee to hear. But, hearing them say Minji was returning; Eunhee’s eyes widened. But, then, she was also curious how they, the new students, would know.

Honestly, Eunhee had been suspecting them ever since they set foot in the school. They had that mysterious aura around them that people didn’t seem to get, but her. Eunhee felt like there was a big secret they were hiding and that their arrival here was because they had a goal in mind.

Suddenly, Dongwoo got Eunhee’s scent.

“I smell human,” Dongwoo’s eyes flared turquoise.

Eunhee gasped. Unfortunately, the 7 members heard it loud and clear. Panicking, Eunhee took small steps backwards, not wanting to be caught. She gulped. This was a scary experience for her. Although she knew they were normal people, she had a feeling that something bad would happen if she got caught.

Fortunately, the bell rang; signalling the end of break, and students started filling the halls. Taking advantage of this chance, Eunhee quickly snuck in the crowd and headed to class.

Infinite was furious that someone had eavesdropped on them and managed to escape.

Whoever this person was, Infinite was going to find them and kill them.

Nothing annoyed them more than people who meddle with their business.

--

HAI. Poster by: PearlynC @ D-esires

I REQUESTED A POSTER FROM D-esires Poster Request Shop.

you guys should really request there if u need any posters/banners/etc.

D-esires complete requests fast and nicely!!

I GOT THE NEW POSTER UP THERE 30 MINUTES AFTER REQUESTING :3

Fast, huh? :D

Anyways, how was the chapter? ><" I haven't been able to write better chapters these days. SORRY HUMANS ♥

I'll try to do better next chapter :D

and, if u get notifications that ive updated this story, it's cos i was editing the foreword. CHECK IT OUT :D

nothing different, really xD just new banners by D-esires :3