Avoiding Seyong

You Got A Message

 

As they were about to enter their class, Minji took a deep breath. She had the same class as Seyong and she was sure he was gonna be very worried when he saw her. Minji had returned but she hadn’t gone to Seyong to tell him about it. She knew she was gonna get into trouble with Seyong for that.

Minji knocked on the door and the teacher stopped whatever she was doing. Mrs. Kwon walked towards the door to see Minji and the two new students.

“Oh, Minji. Welcome back! I missed you, honey,” Mrs. Kwon hugged Minji as she said that.

Minji smelled her blood and her heart started beating fast. Her teeth were threatening to sharpen but Minji tried to calm herself down. Her parents didn’t have this kind of smell in their blood, for some reason, but Mrs. Kwon smelled delicious. Minji was scared as the want to bite Mrs. Kwon’s neck came to her.

*No.. NO! That’s wrong! Snap it out, Minji. You CAN’T do that to your favourite teacher!* Minji bit her lip.

JunQ and Chaejin seemed to notice how tensed Minji was and knew exactly what Minji wanted to do.

Chaejin cleared his throat. Mrs. Kwon then noticed the two boys and pulled out of the hug.

“Oh, you must be new students! Welcome to Seoul High! You’re in my class, right? Come on, I’ll introduce you to your new classmates,” Mrs. Kwon led them inside the class.

*Phew. I thought I was really gonna lose control right then.* Minji thought as she exhaled.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Chaejin. He nodded at her to say that it was okay and she was gonna be fine. Minji seemed to calm down a bit.

“Whatever happens next, don’t be tempted to do anything stupid,” Chaejin whispered in her ears.

Minji didn’t seem to get it.

The three entered the class and that was when everything made sense. *The smell of humans.. are so tempting.* Minji bit her lip, slightly scared that she might lose control.

Seyong immediately noticed her as soon as she entered. *Minji!* Unfortunately, Seyong’s seat had changed ever since Minji disappeared and he was now sitting beside his bestfriend, Eunhee, which was right in the front (second row), away from Minji. Seyong wanted to run to her and hug her at that moment but he didn’t want to get in trouble with Mrs. Kwon who was known to be the kindest yet strictest teacher in school.

Mrs. Kwon told Minji to go to her seat. Minji bowed and, with her head hung low, walked to the back where her seat was located.

Sighing, he turned back to the front and listened to the teacher. *I’ll talk to her after class.*

“Okay, kids! We have two new additions today. They’ll be joining our class for English, so please welcome them!” Mrs. Kwon announced and the class clapped for them.

“Woah, they’re so handsome!”

“That guy looks like the outcome of WoohyunxSungyeol .”

The boys laughed and hi-five each other at that joke. JunQ blushed.

“SO CUTEEE!”

“WAH! More kingkas for us!

“Did you see Minji walk in with them earlier? I wonder how they’re related..”

“Maybe Minji was told to lead them while she was on the way here. She had been missing in action lately..”

*Hmm.. I wonder too..* Seyong thought.

The squeals and chatters continued as the girls got all excited about the two new students.

Finally, after Mrs. Kwon had the class settled down, the boys proceeded to introducing themselves.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kang Joonkyu imnida! Please treat me well!” JunQ made a cute peace sign with his hands, causing the girls to squeal.

When it was Chaejin’s turn though, he had trouble speaking. He never liked public spaces where there are many people. JunQ nudged him and Chaejin finally spoke.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. Chaejin imnida,” Chaejin quietly said.

The girls just kept quiet as they stared at him. The intimidating aura scared them. But, they were slightly awed at how cool he looked.

“Uhh, okay, kids. JunQ, Chaejin, you may sit at any empty seat you find,” Mrs. Kwon said.

JunQ sat at an empty seat in front of Seyong and Eunhee, next to a quiet-looking girl.

His eyes widened at how cute she looked. He then blushed when he realised what he was thinking.

Chaejin looked around and saw that the only empty seat left was beside Minji. He sat beside her. Minji seemed trouble having Chaejin right beside her. She was usually sitting alone or with Seyong and it felt weird to be sitting next to another person. Especially that this person was a vampire who bit her that one night and changed her whole life.

And the fact that Chaejin was a quiet and awkward person didn’t help. So, throughout the whole lesson, Chaejin and Minji never once talked and only exchanged awkward glances once or twice.

On the other hand, JunQ had all his attention on the quiet girl who seemed to have caught his attention. The girl knew she was being stared at but paid no attention to the new student as she continued to take notes.

Seyong couldn’t even concentrate during the whole lesson as he was dying to run to Minji and ask her what happened. He couldn’t wait any longer.

Right when the bell rang, Seyong stood up and rushed to Minji. The many students who were walking out had blocked his way though.

Chaejin saw Seyong and immediately recognise her as Minji’s boyfriend. *Oh no, I can’t let Minji and Seyong be together.* As Minji was about to put on her bag, Chaejin quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the classroom.

Minji, who was still shocked, just let herself be pulled.

“Chaejin! Slow down!!” Minji yelled as Chaejin ran down the hallway, away from the class.

Seyong sighed when he arrived at her table to see her gone. *Where’d she go..? Didn’t she want to see me and tell me what happened?*

Seyong sighed and went back to his seat to pack his stuff and head for the next class.

--

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long.. I've been lazy busy.

Well, here's a double update!

Now... TIME TO CRAM MY HOMEWORK.

25 pieces of artwork by Wednesday. FML.

image

Why so many and only starting now? Psh, you guys know me(or not). I'm a procrastinator.

image

Btw, Merry (late) Christmas and Happy New Year! 8D

image

Yes, I'm in a Key-mood. xD I love that guy ♥

P.S. #PrayforJapan

image