Plans with Determination

Past Affairs

Chapter 6 Plans with Determination

 

Krystal was now walking around the third floor of the Jung Mansion and was about to pass by her sister's old room to get to her's. She stopped right in front of it instead of continuing on and went inside the room. She looked around the room and saw the difference that this room had compared to the one's the rest of the family had.

 

While Krystal's room had a cheery feeling and atmosphere, this room held depression and angst. Wondering on how many times Nicole suffered in this room by herself. Where she cried herself to sleep because she felt she was alone. Krystal had ton's of people visiting her room, especial those of the family. She could barely remember coming into the room when Nicole was here.

 

Another glance around showed that compared to their parents room, the pictures in the room showed the loneliness a person could have. Their parents room was like a gallery with pictures of the whole family in them but now that Krystal thought about it, there was barely some if any with Nicole in them. Here the majority of the pictures adorning the walls were the same that used to hang in their parents room ( The Jung's took down some of the pictures with Nicole in it to stop the hurt and try to move on.) before the incident. When those were compared to the ones that extras, a person could see a great difference in them. She maybe had a few extras of her and limited amount of friends that she had but the smile she had in those greatly showed when she was with family, those were fake smiles.

 

Compared to Jessica's, the room was lifeless. Jessica had her room b with stuff from pictures to the awards she won. From the stuff animals on her bed to the clothes that filled the closet. Here Nicole's room was mostly bare except for the few things here. The fake family pictures and bare amount of friendly photos, which only numbered about 3 to 5 of Nicole and Key, was not enough to give life to the room. Krystal could see all the awards that Nicole had won were stuffed in the closet, most likely to forget that no one in the family congratulated or showed up at the ceremonies for her. There was only on stuff bear and that was in the trash can.

 

No one dared to come inside this room and disturb it. Just like her Oppa's the room was left the same as the occupant had left it. The only difference was that Yunho left on good terms while Nicole ran away on bad terms. Yunho's room had given Krystal so many good memories but now that she was in her sister's, she would have thought bad memories would come but to have those appear, there had to be at least some memories. Yet there was none. This being only the second time she came into this room.

 

She decided to hold back the tears and brave the room. She made it to the bed and decided to sit on top of it. She brought her legs up and grabbed a pillow to hug. With her back against the head board she started to think about her unnie and what she remembered about her. The first time she came into this room was during the incident. The servants of the house said that Nicole was not in her room and that they had found a letter addressed to the family. After reading the letter, her mother had raced towards Nicole's room with Jessica and Krystal right behind wondering why their mother was acting that way.

 

Ironically, the letter was right in front of Krystal where the family had dropped it after finding out the truth. It really did mean that no one had come into this room before her since then. She did not know why but her hand reached out towards the letter. The last form of contact the family had with Nicole and Krystal started to read over the letter.

 

Dear Family,

 

I don't know who will be the first one to find this but it would most likely be the servants of the house that will find this letter. Please sir or miss, can you please had this letter to my parents.

 

Hey family, if you are reading this then I have ran away from this thing you call a family. To me this has been nothing but hell for me. While you all have been living a world full of happiness, I have lived a life of loneliness and depression. Your world of ignorance I guess does not have enough room for me to live with. I have had to watch as people that were suppose to love me, care for me and be there for me just forget about me.

 

A father that was suppose to love me as a princess instead treated me as a stranger when he easily forgets that I am his daughter. Not coming to see me win my awards or show that you cared about me. I always try to celebrate Father's Day with you but instead I am given the short end of the stick because you are too busy for me. Either between work or the rest of the family. I have given up on celebrating anything with you since a few years ago.

 

A mother that a daughter was to go to when they needed advice but I would always have to rely on myself when I needed advice. If not then I would go to Key who was a guy to help me with some of my problems. Just a month ago, I had lost something so precious to me that I fell into a deeper depression and suffered most cruelest thing a woman should never suffer from. You were not there to hold me and tell me everything would be okay. You were not there to wipe away my tears and comfort as a mother should.

 

An older sister is suppose to watch over their younger sibling and take care of them. Yet I would always be forgotten, especial when I had to find my own way back home from school. You were suppose to be the elder sibling that I would go to about my love life but yet, I could never do that. You had no time for me to do that. So when I was heartbroken because my first real boyfriend was using me, I had to cry alone in my room instead of having my sister there trying to cheer me up.

 

A younger sister that I was to guide or have look up to me and love me. Yet I could never have you look up to me because you already had everything you could need and I was never needed in your life. You always went to Jessica-unnie if there was anything you needed and I was pushed aside. I wanted nothing more than to have a relationship with my little sister, even one where you may have hated me or bothered me, because at least we would have had a connection. Sadly I was wrong and that never happened.

 

Yunho-oppa, I don't know if you would even read this or even care about me. You acted more than a brother for me and took care of me a way that a parent should have but that all changed. You promise to always be there for me but after you left for college, everything change. You were not there anymore to bring joy in my life and protect me from all the negativity of the world. Did you forget about me just like the rest of the family did. Well that is okay, just like I have learn to live without them, I will now try the same for you. It will be harder but I will try.

 

This world has become to unbearable for me to the point that I had started to cut my wrist just to see if I was a real person and not something that did not exist. I had learned to abuse my own body just to feel alive. Doing things just to make myself feel better when in reality it was the opposite. All the cutting had made me lose my identity. Not only that but then I found out I lost something more than that . I have learned to regret my actions but I have also learned to resent this family. All the pain I have come to learn about had come from this family that I cannot stand it.

 

I may seem selfish but I dont care. I need to get away from here. Away from this hell hole that is taking more and more of my life. A person cannot keep accepting something that is harmful to them when they know it is poison. So I have decided to cut it out and move on. I have lost too much here and must move on.

 

I do love you all but a small part of me does resent this family. So I must get away and make something of myself in my own way. So this is goodbye.

 

Sincerely,

 

Nicole

 

 

Krystal had started to cry since the beginning of the letter and was now growing hysterical. Then she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She turned to see her sister was now sitting next to her with tears in her eyes also. “Unnie what are you doing here.” “I was looking for you and then I just had this feeling that I wanted to come here.” They tried to wipe the tears away.

 

“Unnie, we both said that we are going to bring back Nicole but what happens if things dont change. I dont want to force her back here if she is going to just get hurt.” Krystal said knowing that she would just feel more guilty if that happen and holding the letter. “Dont worry Krystal-ah, we are going to make sure that does not happen and we are going to show Nicole how much we love and cherish her.” Jessica took the letter out of her hand and placed on the table next to the bed. Krystal just nodded her head agreeing to it and buried her head in her sisters chest while Jessica hugged her tighter and ran her hand down Krytal's hair.

 

“I was looking for you to tell you that Mom and Dad finally heard back from Oppa.” Krystal turned her head up. “He finally contacted them and said he is coming back in a month or two.” “Does he know about Nicole?” Krystal asked “I dont think so and I think it would be better if it stays that way. So I suggest we really look for Nicole faster so that we can all be a better family.” Both sister's agreed.

 

“Also, I heard that you and your group had a run in with KARA or at least one of it's members.” Krystal looked at her confused. “A small little girl that looks like she belongs in middle school but goes to Seoul High. Her name is Han Seungyeon and she is one of the five members of the group known as Kara.” Krystal was shocked that her unnie knew about that but Jessica continued. “ Word on the streets and all over the city is that they are a group that should not be messed with. I have never seen them or heard how they are but a lot of the older groups like them. SS501 and Big Bang are only a few that back them up. Also they said a few members have a great influence but we dont know how.”

 

Krystal was shocked from what Jessica and started to tell what happened. “Okay, well at least it did not escalate any further than that. Those other people you saw must members of other groups. Kara has a lot of groups looking up to them just like your group looks up to mine. They especially have a lot of sway in their area so please dont pick anymore fights with them.” Krystal just nodded her head

 

 

 

MEANWHILE

While the two sisters were having that conversation there was a group of shadows that were now hopping over the fence of Seoul High with bags full of goodies. The shadows approached the buildings as they took cans and pipes out of their bags.

 

While that group was at the public school another group of shadows was following the pair of Kikwang and Dongwoon as they made their way home joking around with each other.

 

 

“So lets go and get some sleep before we really start trying to find our wayward sister.” Jessica said while getting up from the bed. Krystal nodded and followed after her but noticed something in the trash . “Unnie. Did Jonghyun know Nicole?” “ I dont think so, why?” Krystal got up and showed her what she found. “There is this ripped picture of him here in the trash can along with the teddy bear.” Jessica narrowed her eyes. “I dont know why that is there but I am gonna find out why and if he had anything to do with her disappearance, he will pay.”.....

 

 

TBC

 

Hey guys. So please tell me what you guys think. I have most of the plot planned out but not the details yet. I know what the big events are but with your guys help, I can finish the details and make it better. So please comment. And what do you guys thinks is gonna happen.