Close Calls

Past Affairs

Chapter 4

 

Bam

 

“Yah! I may look like a little girl but at least I dont act like a little @#@$%. I don't care if you go to a fancy school or if you own half of Seoul. You can take your spoiled drama queen self and the rest of your wannabe group and go back to where you came from.” Seungyeon yelled at her after slapping Victoria's hand away from her face.

 

Victoria was shocked that this little girl had slapped her hand away and now was talking down on her. “Listen here little girl, what I am doing is for the big leagues and not for some little snot nosed brat.”

 

“Funny saying that I am a brat when I know for sure that you are the brat here, Song Victoria. Unlike you, I know who I am talking to, you and your wannabe group f(x) or other wise known as the function girls. All of you go to SM Arts and all come from big backgrounds such as your father, Song Junsu who is a great lawyer but unlike your father, you don't know how to win.” Seungyeon said while smirking.

 

“That just shows our prestige is so great that people as low as you know about us.” Victoria said in response and put on an arrogant face even though inside she was wondering how did this little girl know who she was.

 

“Oh you think we know you girls from being so popular. Your infamous because of the scene you caused at the ball that your fathers firm throws every year. But the latest one was the most hilarious one where your father was humiliated because of you. The one where you came in all half dr...” Before Seungyeon could elaborate anymore, Victoria let lose her anger and slapped her across the face to shut .

 

“You need to shut your mouth you little brat. I dont know how a person like you know about that but I am going to make sure that you are the last.” While Victoria was threatening her Seungyeons was busy having Jaekyung was fussing over her. “Unnie, are you okay? This b@$$% has no right to have done the. Unnie let us take care of ...” Seungyeon raised her hand to stop her from continuing and to show her she was alright.

 

To prove that she was alright, Seungyeon spun around letting her hand fly and having it land against Victoria during her rant. Victoria was silenced as a loud smack was heard amongst the crowd. She stumbled back a little and her face was red from where she was slapped.

 

The guys that followed F(x) decided to jump in then. Kibum and Yesung stood in front of Victoria while the rest of F(x) started to fuss over Victoria. The guys wanted to teach the little brat in front of them a lesson for daring to slap their noona. They started to take a few steps forward until they were shoved back from a few guys that stepped in.

 

“How cowardly of you guys to go after a girl that is smaller than you. Why don't you pick on someone your own size?” Kibum and Yesung saw two guys were in front of Seungyeon though she was pouting.

 

Kikwang, DongWoon, you guys dont need to defend me, I can take care of myself just like I told Jaekyung.” She said trying to walk forward but Kikwang held his hand out to stop her. “We know that noona but our pride doesnt allow us to let you. Plus hyung would kill us if you got hurt again and we did nothing.”

 

Yesung and Kibum were about to jump the two that butted in but Kikwang saw them coming and just slapped their punches away and kicked Yesung back while DongWoon punched Kibum. They were about to continue when they felt someone knock them upside the head. They turned around thinking it was another jerk from SM Art but bowed their heads down when they saw who it was.

 

“What the hell is going on here and what do you think you are doing in my school.” Teacher Gahee said as she came forward. “ I do not appreciate when some brats think they can come here and try to cause a fight.”

 

“Look lady, we are in th...” Kibum tried to get rid of the woman that was yelling at them when he got slapped by Gahee acorss the face. “I am a teacher at this establishment and you have no right to be here. So I suggest that you and the rest of your group leave before things turn worst for you. And as for you two” Park Gahee said before turning around to Kikwang and DongWoon while dismissing the outside group.

 

Yesung decided to follow along with the teachers orders and herded his group away. F(x) decided to go along but all of them were turning to glare at the pipsqueak that dared lay a hand on their leader. Victoria turned to Kibum and said “Kibum, find out about that brat and the other groups that got involved. This will not turn out well fro them.” Victoria said with venom while clutching her cheek and still glaring.

 

As they were glaring, someone with long hair came out of the crowd and grabbed her taking her away from the scene. Krystal started to felt something when she saw the new person but did not know what.

 

Meanwhile

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Nicole rushed Seungyeon away from the crowd. “I am fine Nicole-ah. It was nothing I can't handle and you know that.” “ I know unnie but still, I am worried for you plus when Gyuri-unnie finds out she will go ballistic.”

 

“Then I suggest she does not find out until we know she will handle. Nicole... Ar you okay because it seems as if you seen a ghost.” Seungyeon said noticing that Nicole was pale and sweating. “It is nothing, Teacher Park was just working me real hard at detention. I think I am off the hook now so we should get going. Just let me get my stuff.” Nicole said smiling while pulling the older girl with her into the school.

 

'I know that was Krystal and her group. I hope she did not recognize me because I will not go back to them. I just hope that I don't have another close call like this one. Let me just focus on work to get my mind off of this.' Nicole said trying to calme her nerves from seeing her younger sister.

TBC

Sorry I have not updated but I have been busy with school and work. Hope you guys like it.