Courtyard Events

Past Affairs

Chapter 3 Courtyard event

 

Nicole's POV

 

School was over but I still had to stay here and suffer through detention. Since it is Ms. Park, then I know I wont have to suffer much. I always enjoy having detention with her because although it takes up time and makes me sweat, what she makes me do pays off for me.

I walked to one of the studios in the back of the school where I knew Ms. Park was waiting for me. I had already changed into my gym clothes to prepare for what she was going to have me do. I entered the small studio to see her already in there and I was hearing a familiar beat blasting around the room. I turned to see Ms. Park dancing to the beat and doing a really good routine that followed the rhythm and beat of the song.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD7nwCDTRAE (do not mind the back up dancers.)

 

She stopped and turned around facing me. “So I see you are on time to your detention. Good.” Ms. Park then stood in the middle of the room looking at the wall made mirror. I stepped in line with her. “So you remember the moves we went over last time?” I nodded “Okay I want to start with that and move on to...” I just nodded my head preparing myself for the long day.

 

No ones POV

 

While Nicole was in spending her time in detention, there, Seungyeon was staying in the courtyard along with a ton of other students that were just hanging out. Some just did not want to go home or someplace and are just dragging out the time. Others had nothing better to do or were using the time to take care of things in the courtyard. Onew was with Seungyeon, who was waiting for Nicole while they were just talking amongst themselves ignoring the rest of the crowd. Gyuri had gone ahead home getting ready for work and trying to prepare herself to try and cover for Nicole. Hara and Junhyung went off on their own to go on another date. Jiyoung had disappeared from sight and Seunyeon did not know where she was.

 

Seungyeon was just ignoring everything else and just enjoying her time there with Onew. They have been going out for a while but they were not the type to do PDA like Junhyung and Hara. They liked to keep everything in private. So Seungyeon was just content with being in Onew's arms along with his arm draped over her shoulders and his other arm holding onto her hands. They were both in their own world thinking of certain things. They were very much alike to where they did not have to say anything because the other person already knew what they both were going to do. So they just sat next to each other sometimes glancing at Taemin who was playing basketball a new sport that was gaining more popularity in Korea.

 

Onew was just sitting on the bench when someone tossed something at his head. He got up to turn around and start yelling at the person when he stopped and smiled. “Pabo, what are you doing here.” He said while he went over to give his cousin a hug.

 

“Some friends wanted to visit this place so I tagged along to see how you and Taemin are doing.” Jonghyun said while smiling but he dropped it when Onew hit him over the head. “Ow... what was that for?”

 

“That was for throwing whatever that was at my head and you could have hit Seungyeon who was sitting right next to me.” Onew said while turning around to see what Seungyeon was thinking. She had met Jonghyun before for brief moments. Seungyeon decided to get up and come say Hi.

 

“Annyong Noona” Jonghyun bowed to her as she approached. She smiled at him while going back into Onew's arms. “Anyways Hyung, is there anyway for us to go hang out right now, I mean Shinee has not been together for a while and it would be great to have the gang together and to start working for the competition. Please Hyung?”

 

Jonghyun was pleading with Onew and Onew knew he should go and practice with the group but he did not want to leave his princess there in the courtyard by herself. He turned to see what Seungyeon was going to say but smiled when he saw her smiling at him. She nodded her head and stepped out of his arms.

 

“Are you sure?” Onew asked her. She smiled and said “Go ahead, you always are there for me and you do need to spend sometime with the guys. I will be fine. I am just going to be waiting for Nicole.” Next thing the couple knew was Jonghyun was hugging and thanking her. Afterward, he turned his sights to go and grab the maknae of the group.

 

“Again, are you sure?” Onew asked while wrapping his arms around her. “Oppa, don't worry about me. I am fine in the courtyard and you know that no one ever messes with me not only because of what you would do to them but also because I am a part of Kara, which no one ever wants to mess with here.” She smiled up at him and gave him a peck on the lips to signal for him to go. As she watched him leave she did not notice that another pair of eyes were watching the scene and mostly focusing on the guy that was leaving.

 

A BIT AWAY FROM THEM

 

While Seungyeon was not paying attention to everyone else, she did not notice a new group of people stepping into the courtyard. “So this.... is... Seoul High.” One of the girls said sounding unimpressed. “ It does not look like much here, and yet these people have the gall to compete at the Soul Jam.” Sulli said while walking behind Victoria along with the rest of the F(x) group and some of the guys trailing behind them. Amber was right next to Krystal silently observing the school and they took in all the stares that was directed at the group.

 

“These people have no chance of competing against our school. I mean what do these people think, none of them look like they have any talent let alone a chance to even make it past the prelims.” Victoria said as she was leading their group through the school. “I mean, by what we can easily see, the only way that they can even pass the prelims, let alone win is if they pay their way through but we all know they are too dirt poor to even try.” Sulli and Amber laughed along with her while Krystal kept looking around and Luna was distracted.

 

“You es need to watch what you are saying because the next thing you know, you might have to sign up for plastic surgery.” said someone from a group of seven girls. “Jaekyung, don't you mean another appointment since they obviously look fake already, they just have to go back and fix what we messed up.” The group of girls started to laugh.

 

“Oh please, you girls are just jealous because we are better looking than you and anyway who are you seven suppose to be? You all look like a bunch of little kids with no good taste in colors.” Luna who was now paying attention to what was happening said.

  

“Around here, we are known as the group Rainbow and you...” Jaekyung was cut off “Oh please, what a childish name for a childish group and anyway, you are missing two colors. Or are you girls too young and stupid .” Victoria cut in.

This caused more tension as Rainbow and F(x) started to get into each others faces. The guys with F(x) were about to step in and help the girls because the five girls from SM Art were outnumbered. That was before someone started to yell.

 

“YAH!! What is that is happening here?” Rainbow moved apart to let the person who yelled step forward. Luna noticed it was the girl that was with the guy she noticed earlier. “Seungyeon-unnie, we were just about to teach these trespassers to a bit of host- hospitality.” Jaekyung spoke to her unnie explaining what was happening.

 

Victoria stepped forward and started to pinch the little girls cheeks and also speaking in a mocking way. “Oh My Gosh! Such a cute little girl should learn how to stay out of people's business.” The mocking and pinching was causing Seungyeon to twitch for a moment...

 

BAM

To Be Continued

 

 

Sorry, have been busy a lot lately between school and work. Also sorry for the drama part of the story. I may have rushed it a bit when I really dont want to. I like to write and draw out somethings so that the whole story does not seem too rushed or things are happening too fast. I want things to happen slowly so that the details come out. Sorry if you dont like the way I write but thank you for reading it. If you have any suggestions for the stories or other pairings, just message me or comment.