Chapter 10 Stepping up

Past Affairs

Sorry for the long wait. I have just been really busy. With school, work and lack of motivation, it was hard to write. I know what I want but it is just the time and the effort to write I don't have.

Hopefully I am not disappointing you guys. Also I do not own anything. Not the characters, music clips or names. I just own the plot

So here is the next chapter

 

Chapter 10: Stepping up

Narrators’s POV
 

 

Nicole walked off while trying to regain her breathing and to calm her nerves. She stopped walking and was about to take a deep breath when someone grabbed her arm and yanked her to the side. She was able to get her nerves to calm down enough to catch herself before she fell. She was still being dragged by someone and decided to see who was pulling her along.
“Hara-ah, where are we going?” she said while she was being pulled along but had to stop herself because Hara decided to stop.
“I am not going to question you or ask on where you learned that routine. I know that you have your secrets and I should not be prying so much in your life, so I won’t ask.” Hara said without turning around. Nicole felt bad that was keeping secrets from people she considered her real family.
“Only because I know Unnie will get the truth out of you later on.” Nicole looked up to see Hara smirking at her. She groaned knowing that was true. “Now come on, we are going to up in a few minutes. Everyone else is getting to their spots.” Hara then continued to drag her with Nicole shaking her head and smiling.

-------------------------------
The performers were still making their way off as the DJ started to put on some music to cool the crowd down from the performance. The crowd just went on in their conversation while a figure walked up to the DJ. Krystal was conversing with her sister as they walked off the now deserted dance floor.

“See unnie, Yuri-unnie was right on picking Jong-shii to dance. She did a wonderful job but it was a bit weird that she just ran off at the end.” Krystal was walking with her sister as both had their arms around each other and their boyfriends following behind them.

“I admit she was good but there were some parts that she could have done better.” Jessica said while still keeping up her cold stare. “Come on unnie, you know that the routine would be difficult with it changing a bit every year. Plus she did great but... I wonder where she learned it. I have never seen her around.” Krystal had on a curious stare.

At the moment they saw Jonghyun walking in their direction and she called him over. “Jonghyun -Oppa, where did Jong-shii go?” With the confused expression on his face she had to clarify “The girl you were last partnered with. Do you know where she went?” After he shook his head no, he went ahead of them.

“Why do you want to find that girl for? You usually act cold to everyone else.” Jessica said while staring at her little sister. “That is you unnie plus for some reason I just have this feeling that I should know this girl.” Both sisters continued on their way to meet up with the rest of the elites of the school to go over how they did.

-----------------------------------------------------

At this moment, Hara and Nicole finally reached the spot where the rest of their small group was at, trying to get ready to initiate their plan. They moved into the group while Gyuri started to speak. “Finally you two got here. Remember we are up first. Make sure that when this is all over with, we break for the exits. I do not want anyone of you all to be caught.”
She took this moment to glare at all the girls to emphasize she did not want to lose any of them. “We have so much riding on this plan. To show these people that just because they are from a big fancy school, does not mean anything. That hard work is just as good as having money.” All the girls there nodded their head, agreeing with their leader. “This is for Kikwang and Dongwoon who are resting. This is for our school that these people trashed. This is for all those kids that these people think they can walk over. So we are here for all those reasons and more.”

“Everyone else is ready to go out there to prove these points. The guys want to avenge their members. The other girls are ready to show that they are not just little anymore. Do want to abandon them at this moment because I don’t.” The girls shook their heads while they also secured their masks  and putting on their headset mics. “I for one am gonna go out there and show them what their unnie and noona can do. That they look up to us like they are suppose to.Show them that Kara has what it takes to.  So are you girls with me?”

Gyuri looked at all of them to see passion burning in all their eyes. Signaling that they were ready and with her. The girls huddled together as they all said. “hwaiting”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The group of elites that just performed had just reached where everyone else was. They started breaking off into conversation and some were cracking jokes. There were a few girls that wanted to pull some of the guys to the dance floor but before they could, the lights went off.

The music the DJ was playing was then cut off to be replaced with a different melody. While a few spot lights went on shining on the dance floor where at the furthest end appeared five girls close to the DJ set and musical instruments.

Nicole stepped forward:

Sing it with me now, 2-O-1-2
We bringing new love to the floor
Rocking what's real La Couture
We opening new doors, new show, new world, new control

Can you keep up, oh

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello
Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello
Hello, hello catch, catch, hello, hello

The Dean of the school was looking at the scene with confusion.He didn’t know what was going on and started to look around to see if he could figure it out. He looked down towards where he knew the elite students were at to see the same expression he had. He then turned to look at the donors and other VIP guests to see that they were enjoying the show. As they were distracted he decided to leave and find out what was really going on.

Geop meokjima ni shimjang soriga deulkyeo, shh
Dwiye seoseo chim chakhage jikyeo bwabwa
Tam nandago seodureu dan gyeolguk game set
Yuyeon hage haeng dong haebwa as usual, it's mine

It's mine, this is mine, this is mine

“Isn’t that that girl that was dancing with you guys?” Sunny said as she came behind the Jung sisters. “What I want to know is what is going on right now?” Jessica said with a scowl on her face. Krystal nodded her head while grabbing Minho’s hand to go further into the crowd as her and some of the other elitists wanted to get a closer view.

Nopi ollaga, yeah, yeah, yeah
Sesangeul da gajyeo bwa, yeah, yeah, yeah
Never back it up, backing it up
Never turn it up, turning it up

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello
Hello, hello catch, catch, hello, hello

Just then the music started changing to a different beat while Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung straightened up and started walking towards the crowd. Hara and Nicole stood straight up and started dancing in their place as four guys came up with one of them stepping up and starting to sing. Since two members of BEAST were on bed rest, the Kara members decided to volunteer and be extra dancers for the group. The screen in the background behind the DJ was the main source of light, blazing different bright colors.

[Hyunseung] Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya
I bam-i yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun dalbichi areumdaun bam-iya-iya
Nawa jeo haneuleul geoleobwa
[YoSeob] I’m yours neomani nareul seollege hae I’m outta control
I’m yours Nobody amudo neol daeshinhalsu eobseo
Nal michigehae

Gyuri Seungyeon, and Jiyoung each went into the crowd and grabbed a guy to dance with. They dragged them to the dance floor and started to dance as B2st and their two volunteers kept up their performance. Others started to follow their example and more people came to dance to the music.

[DooJoon] Left geurigo Right neon nareul heundeuleo Disco night
Araewiro nal apdwiro nae maeumeul dwijibeo Inside out
Geureon neoneun somsatang a jillijiga anha
Oneul i bam-i da gagi jeon-e Let’s love all night
[YoSeob] Ajik nan sarangeul jal molla neoreul cheoeum bon sungan
Kanghage millyeo-oneun padoreul neukkyeosseo
Nae maeum sok hanguseok kkajido gip-i jeokshyeo o o o o o Girl

As Seungyeon was dancing with her unknown partner, she spotted Victoria and Luna in the crowd. She found that she was right in the line of sight of the two girls and that the now glraing Victoria had now recognized her. Seungyeon hid her smile and started to pull away with her partner to another part of the dance floor.

[Hyunseung] Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya
I bam-i yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun dalbichi areumdaun bam-iya-iya
Nawa jeo haneuleul geoleobwa
[YoSeob] I’m yours neomani nareul seollege hae I’m outta control
I’m yours Nobody amudo neol daeshinhalsu eobseo
Nal michigehae

Victoria was seething when she saw that little munchkin dancing. “Unnie, is that ..” “Yeah it is. Its that little that slapped me.” Victoria responded to Luna. “What are we gonna do? This is probably their payback for what we did to their school.” “I don’t know but...” Victoria paused when she saw someone and smiled. “Follow me” she said walking away.

[JunHyung] Something good Nothing better
Naege hando eobtneun credit card cheoreom
Na himeobshi neomeoga ireon neukkim nappeuji anha Girl
Han kyu-e ni anedeuleogalke neodo moreuge
Naega jakkuman saenggaknal geoya kkum sogeseo manna I’m waiting for you
[YoSeob] Ajik nan sarangeul jal molla
Ni ap-e seol ddaemada kanghage millyeoneun padoreul neukkyeosseo
Nae maeum sok hanguseok kkaji do gip-i jeokshyeo o o o o o Girl

Nicole and Hara were enjoying themselves as they were dancing with BEAST in their performance. They could see that they were a smash with a lot of people dancing and enjoying their performance. Nicole was pleased to see that a lot of people from her old school were participating in their party crashing plan. She could even see some of her siblings group dancing as well as other elitists.


[Hyunseung] Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya
I bam-i yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun dalbichi areumdaun bam-iya-iya
Nawa jeo haneuleul geoleobwa

Nicole was really getting into the song and wished it did not have to end. At least now she knew how it felt to be kinda of like an idol. Singing and performing while her audience being a bunch of talented people approving them. She was happy about it.

[YoSeob] I’m yours neomani nareul seollege hae I’m outta control
I’m yours Nobody amudo neol daeshinhalsu eobseo
Nal michigehae
[Hyunseung] I just wanna love you all night long
[YoSeob] Ni pum-e angyeo jamdeulgo shipeo Tonight
[YoSeob] I’m yours neomani nareul seollege hae I’m outta control
I’m yours Nobody amudo neol daeshinhalsu eobseo
Nal michigehae
[Hyunseung] Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya
I bam-i yeongwonhagil nae soneul jababwa
Pureun dalbichi areumdaun bam-iya-iya
Nawa jeo haneuleul geoleobwa
Byeol-i bitnaneun areumdaun bam-iya-iya

Before B2ST had finish, snapping of fingers and someone whistling was heard. A figure walked up while Hyunseung turned around to face the people. The figure positioned themself behind Hyunseung while they started to sing.

1! 2! 3!
Ni nuneul bomyeon nan Trouble Maker
Ni gyeote seomyeon nan Trouble Maker
Jogeumssik deo deo deo
Galsurok deo deo deo
Ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eobseo

Nicole walked off and went to grab a partner to dance with from the surrounding people. Junhyung and Hara had already started dancing. Yeseob and Doojoon had found two girls to dance with. Not being one to be left out, she found a tall guy to dance with. She recognized him as being part of her cousin’s band. She smiled at him and was glad that he accepted her offer.

Niga nareul itji motage
Jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo
Beoseonal su eopdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble!
Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!

“Songsaniem...Songsaniem.” Victoria said as she caught up with the man she bowed and greeted the man Luna followed suit. “You look stress sir, is there anything I can help with?” “Oh Song-shi... I am just trying to clear my head.” Victoria smiled “Does it have anything to do with this surprised performance?” He nodded  and Victoria then spun a story of how she overheard the group performing saying this being a distraction to ruin the school and other lies.

Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!

Ni mameul kkaemulgo
Domangchil geoya goyangicheoreom
Neon jakku andari nal geoya
Nae apeuro wa eoseo hwanaeboryeom
Nae seksihan georeum
Ni meori soge baldongeul geoneun
Eungeunhan seukinsip eolgure bichin
Mot chama jukgetdan ni nunbit

“Thank you girls. Just go and enjoy the rest of the ball and I will take care of everything. These hooligans will be punished for even thinking of ruining this event, let alone destroying all this school has worked for.” The dean left with frown marring his face as the girl’s face split into sly grins.

Galsurok gipi deo ppajyeodeureo
Alsurok niga deo mame deureo Baby
Amuraedo ni saenggage chwihaennabwa Lady
I never never never stop!

Niga nareul itji motage
Jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo
Beoseonal su eopdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble!
Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!

Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!

Krystal ran into Victoria and Luna while she was dancing with Minho. “Oh unnie, where have you two been?” “Oh no where but around. I see you are enjoying yourself.” Krystal nodded and Victoria let her go. “Just wait till the end, I am sure it is gonna be a great smash.” Victoria smiled and decided to follow along by grabbing a partner to dance with and Luna doing the same.


Eotteoke neol nae mame
Damadul su inneunji (Trouble Maker)
Geunyang nae mami ganeundaero ijen
I never never stop!
Meomchul su eobseo

Niga nareul itji motage
Jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo
Beoseonal su eopdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli daranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble!
Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker!

Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker! Trouble Maker!                                                                        

Again another melody was already overlapping the previous song with the word Boom Boom coming through the speakers. Hyunseung went off the stage and grabbed one of the back up girl dancers from their high school that they brought. The girl was glad to be his partner for the rest of the performance.

Boom, boom, boom, like it, like it
Boom, boom, boom, like it
Boom, boom, boom, like it, like it
Boom, boom, boom, like it

Neowa naega ppajyeo deuneun rideum soge move
Geochim eobshi ssodajineun i eumage move
I like the music, like, like, like the music
Jiruhan jeo beat e listen to my song

Deo y hage tasty hage like it, like it
Deo booty hage stylish hage like it, like it
I shigandongan anawa hamkke shijakhae party tonight

Du soneul mamdero nopi nopi heundeureo bwa
Moksoril nuguboda keuge keuge sorichyeo bwa
Nae soneul japgo, go, go, go, go, go
Shin nage let's go, go, go, go, go, go

The Dean reappeared on the second floor with all the VIPs and started to initiate his plan on dealing with these party crashers. He just had to distract the VIPs so that they do not get a bad impression on the school. He had already grabbed some assistants to help him with the task. “Oh Mr. Jung, how are you this evening... and you’re wife is just gorgeous. If you go into the conference room, you will be able to meet with some of our best students and I am sure your daughters may be there.”

I like the music, dancing music
I like the music, y music
I like the music, funky music
I'm dreaming styling music alive

On sesange naneun deuthan seupikeo soge more
Nae gaseumkkaji pagodeu neun saundeu soge more
I like the music, please don't stop the music
Saekdareun nae beat e listen to my song


At that moment Jessica was still not in the mood to dance but she was enjoying the surprise. Taecyeon was at her side along with a few others that did not want to dance. She had been told by a staff member that the Dean wanted her and a few other elites to be introduced to the VIPs but she felt that she should wait for a moment before going to see them. Also she did not want to leave her sister who she could see was enjoying the show.

Deo y hage tasty hage like it, like it
Deo booty hage stylish hage like it, like it
Ja oneul bamen mangseori jima shijakhae party tonight

Du soneul mamdero nopi nopi heundeureo bwa
Moksoril nuguboda keuge keuge sorichyeo bwa
Nae soneul japgo, go, go, go, go, go
Shin nage let's go, go, go, go, go, go

I like the music, dancing music
I like the music, y music
I like the music, funky music
I'm dreaming styling music alive

Nicole noticed that it was almost the end of the song so she started to dance towards the stage. Leading her partner towards the end of the when she noticed that Seungyeon and Jiyoung were doing the same thing.


Imeumagi kkeutnado gwiga e dolgo tto
Neon naui toxic music
Nae sonkkeuteseo na oneun touch
Eumagui bulbic gati ppajyeo deulgehae

M-I-N-U-T-E 4

Naega modeun goseul dakkajul saero un segye let's go
Ppajyeo deuneun music uri moduda crazy
Seupikeo soge, nowa hamkke
Neon nuguboda number one, you are the best one

The Dean saw that most of the VIPs were already gone from the room. All that was left were just a few that the assistants were working on. “Mr. Han and Mrs. Kang would like to meet some of our best students. You can hear from them how great the     is and may think about allowing your kids or relatives to come here.”

“Thank you but first I would like to use your facilities if you dont mind?” “I would also like to go powder my nose as well.” The two excused themselves while the Dean smiled and grabbed his cellphone. “Wait a few more minutes and then apprehend all suspects behind this deliberate operation to sabotage the school.”

Du soneul mamdero nopi nopi heundeureo bwa
Moksoril nuguboda keuge keuge sorichyeo bwa
Nae soneul japgo, go, go, go, go, go
Shin nage let's go, go, go, go, go, go

I like the music, dancing music
I like the music, y music
I like the music, funky music
I'm dreaming styling music alive

I like the music, dancing music
I like the music, y music
I like the music, funky music
I'm dreaming styling music alive

The  girls then left while the back screen turned completely black and a soft melody started to play. A few dancers that with clothing that glow and illuminated their figures started a small ballet routine.. Their moves became more explosive as heavy beats were added to the soft melody. Flashing lights shined behind them making them glow even more in the pitch blackness. As this one group was dancing two other groups of dancers came out.

One group started dancing in front of strobe lights that made them a part of a real visualiser. With the chaotic movement of light and colors playing off their bodies. The last group was using props such as the magic ball toys that expanded.

The heavy beats then morphed into dubstep as the soft melody was lost. The three groups then dispersed but some remained to support the next performance as Kara went up

[Seungyeon]
Step it up now, oh oh, oh

[All]
Lalalalalala lalalalalalalala
Lalalalalala lalalalalalalala

[Jiyoung]
Neomeo jijin anheul geoya, seulpeum a annyeong
[Gyuri]
Chinhae jiji anheul geoya, nunmura annyeong
[Nicole]
Jashineul midneun geoya, hansumeun geuman
[Seungyeon]
Iggat gomin jjeumeun useumyeo Bye bye

The partners that the five girls had abandoned were then replaced by some of the back up dancers. Except for junhyung who was dancing in the front close to Kara along with the other three members of B2ST and 4Minute.

[Hara]
Tto, hanbeon deo, baewosseo
[Gyuri]
I will never forget about you, yeah~
[Hara]
Keojyeosseo nan, gang hage, deo nopge
[Seungyeon]
Oh nopge
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

[All]
Step it up Step it up, dashi shijak iya
Tto temporeul ollyeoseo, ap jilleo gallae
Just step it up Step it up, da boran deushi
Keuge bollyum nopyeo, Baby my bebe

[All]
Lalalalalala lalalalalalalala
Lalalalalala lalalalalalalala

[Jiyoung]
Nae ireun saero ul kkeoya, gidaereul nopyeo
[Gyuri]
Geuge saneun jaemi gata, geun shimeun nallyeo
[Nicole]
Nugu na gateul kkeoya, gi jukji anha
[Seungyeon]
Jageun geokjeong jjeumeun useumyeo Bye bye
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kara/step.html ]
[Hara]
Nan, gang hage, deo nopge
[Nicole]
Oh nopge
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

Jessica was very impressed with the performance and could see that many also shared her opinion but she would never voice it out. She was starting to turn and obey the Deans wishes when she saw a few men shoving their way through the crowd.


[All]
Step it up Step it up, dashi shijak iya
Tto temporeul ollyeoseo, ap jilleo gallae
Just step it up Step it up, da boran deushi
Keuge bollyum nopyeo, Baby my bebe

[All]
Nae insaeng e, seod bulli Get louder....

Chaos broke out as the performance was interrupted. Security guards had sprung from the crowd after pushing their way through the partying students. They grabbed those they saw that were in the front and recognized that had performed.

Nicole was shocked and confused. She was getting lost in performing but was cut off when the music stopped playing and a few of the lights were turned back on. She then felt someone harshly grab her around the arm dragging her off her feet. Nicole then reached for the grip and....
 

To Be Continued

So there it is. It took me two weeks to write this. I dont know when the next chapter will come out but I already know how it is going to be. Pleae leave a message/review to show what you liked or what you didint so I can improve. I know I made a lot of mistakes because I did not review it. I wanted to get this over with and out. Subscribe if you like the plot. Hope you were not disappointed.  Till next time.

 

Here are the clips to see the performance. If you could not imagine it I listed them in order
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRPsH_S5JFs&feature=related (Kara end at 1:24)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEGry0yA3pk (B2st)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qavH5AWmJYg (troublemaker)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65EspieaAc (4minute)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VlnaowmqJg (piece 1:21- 2:50)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU-4ojEIknY (Kara 1:45) (ignore Gyuri's mistake)