Chapter 2

Angel Eyes

 

Chapter 2

Taecyeon Mom situation:

The police mention to Taecyeon that it will be hard to find out who was the culprit who hit-n-run, but he is not going to give up.

While on the other hand 

Yoona as been calling and trying to get through Taecyeon but he never answered.

Taecyeon returns home, and remembers his Mom, cries, apologising to his Mom over and over again. 

Taecyeon enters his room – calls his Aunt. He tells her that he is going to America.

He notices the missed calls/text from Yoona and quickly runs out to accompany her at the hospital.

He gets there too late, and Yoona is already being wheeled in. Yoona’s father overhears Taecyeon  and realises that the person Yoona really wanted to see was Taecyeon. Taecyeon sits by Yoona’s bed-side and tells her that he has to go somewhere far away and for quite a long time. He tells her that he is sorry that he can’t be there for her when she open her eyes – and tells her to be faithful to him. 

While

Yoona’s father hides the letter and phone away from Yoona. 

   

Yoona gets hysterical when she finds out Taecyeon has left.

While 

Taecyeon and his sister left for America.

Time passes by 

Taecyeon’s back.


Annyeonghaseyo readers, heres the second update... Hope you guys enjoy it.

Please subcribe and comment below. annyeong!!! *waves hand* :)

-Yumi21